TravisPNW

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I didn't have any luck finding a Velocity Blue Badlands in Colorado, so I resigned myself to ordering. Sadly, Ford deleted that color for 2023, but Atlas Blue appears close enough. It is what it is. it should get here...eventually.
Good luck with it. I can definitely feel the frustration. It's completely random. My buddy bought a truck and flew across the country and drove it back because it was the only one out there like what he wanted.

Imagine my surprise when I threw this one together on the build side and did a 100 mile radius search and saw there was one that just arrived at a dealer 5 miles away.

Ironically... it was the only Badlands the dealer had. They had about a half dozen different Sports in the lesser trims though. Still seems to be pretty rare. In the month I've had mine I've seen 2 Sports on the road.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Good luck with it. I can definitely feel the frustration. It's completely random. My buddy bought a truck and flew across the country and drove it back because it was the only one out there like what he wanted.

Imagine my surprise when I threw this one together on the build side and did a 100 mile radius search and saw there was one that just arrived at a dealer 5 miles away.

Ironically... it was the only Badlands the dealer had. They had about a half dozen different Sports in the lesser trims though. Still seems to be pretty rare. In the month I've had mine I've seen 2 Sports on the road.
Most out there are 3 cylinders and around me 3 cylinders can be found on lots not many be I am starting to see a couple sitting. Badlands not on lots and if they are 2-5k mark ups and they sell very fast. Despite crazy high Ford price increases and markups Badlands very fast sellers and still difficult to find.

TravisPNW

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Most out there are 3 cylinders and around me 3 cylinders can be found on lots not many be I am starting to see a couple sitting. Badlands not on lots and if they are 2-5k mark ups and they sell very fast. Despite crazy high Ford price increases and markups Badlands very fast sellers and still difficult to find.
Yep... I paid a small markup on mine... which even though it sucks I was just like "whatever" because if I didn't buy this one someone else would. I got good trade value and paid $0 in sales tax... so it all evens out. An extra $2k wasn''t a dealbreaker because this Badlands is specced and colored exactly how I would have ordered one... and I got it without waiting. That in itself is worth $2k.

You're right about Badlands being difficult to find... I got lucky.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yep... I paid a small markup on mine... which even though it sucks I was just like "whatever" because if I didn't buy this one someone else would. I got good trade value and paid $0 in sales tax... so it all evens out. An extra $2k wasn''t a dealbreaker because this Badlands is specced and colored exactly how I would have ordered one... and I got it without waiting. That in itself is worth $2k.

You're right about Badlands being difficult to find... I got lucky.
Yeah the ridiculously high trade in values sort of cancel out the mark ups. My neighbor friend bought an in stock twin look-a-like Badlands to mine 2k markup.they ask me was that fair I was like yep thats the market right now. They traded in got good offer to offset markup.

And yeah finding one in stock instead waiting cause waiting is a huge wild card might get damaged in transit ect ect ect so many unknowns.

Last edited:

RJG

Badlands
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma 2017 Mustang GT 2023 Bronco Sport
Eruption Green BS BL With tow package.
Come on Ford you can do it....

Ordered 9/9
build date 11/14
**now 11/21**
**and now 11/28**
**and now 12/18**
and now 12/5

But the online tracker now works.(at least it move back not sure if it moves up)
Sure hate to see the bumps to 12/???.
And now a new Rail strike threat.
I just want my BS BL and not the drama!
I'm just waiting for the next disappointing email form Ford..
Wow it moved UP?? must be a mistake!

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Badlands, Atlas Blue, Premium Package, 360+, cargo system, and towing
Ordered 8-18
Initial Build Date of 11-15
Then 12-5
Then 12-12
Now 1-5
I also have that build date. Same options but add the wheels and Hot Pepper Red. 1/05 build date.

TXBronco1313

Big Bend
First Name
Emile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
My original production date was November 14th. Then, it changed to November 21st. Just now I got an email that my production date is now December 12th! Has anyone else been pushed back the second time from the original date.

2023 Badlands, Atlas Blue, 360+, Moonroof, Premium Package. Date ordered 9/1, confirmed 9/5.
Hi Dave,

Not sure if you saw Fordvideoguy post few minutes ago but that's what he said

""Due to constraints on two tone paint schemes all Outer Banks will require Shadow Black exterior paint color. All Badlands will require Shadow Black or Carbonized Gray exterior paint color to match the roof paint color. Not sure how long this will last, just noticed the message on Ford's ordering system."

Be sure to check with your dealer. Seems like they are forcing folks into a color or two.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
at least we get Ford 3.9% financing which will be a great rate by the time in gets here.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Yeah the ridiculously high trade in values sort of cancel out the mark ups. My neighbor friend bought an in stock twin look-a-like Badlands to mine 2k markup.they ask me was that fair I was like yep thats the market right now. They traded in got good offer to offset markup.

And yeah finding one in stock instead waiting cause waiting is a huge wild card might get damaged in transit ect ect ect so many unknowns.
Just curious, what were you paying for hand sanitizer and masks back when it was the hot commodity? Because its was the market and thats fair right? Asking for a friend. Oh how about toliet paper?🤣

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Just curious, what were you paying for hand sanitizer and masks back when it was the hot commodity? Because its was the market and thats fair right? Asking for a friend. Oh how about toliet paper?🤣
That’s kinda how a free market economy works.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Don't get mr w
That’s kinda how a free market economy works.
Don't get me wrong I get it. Food I'll pay for because I have to. But not a car dealer for something I want and not need. I am not that wealthy

Blucifer

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
So just to update everyone, I got an email on 1-7 that my Badlands was built on 1-6. And got an email Monday morning it's shipped. Arrives at the end of the month.
Sponsored

Last edited: