Another Date change on my 2023 Badlands

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My original production date was November 14th. Then, it changed to November 21st. Just now I got an email that my production date is now December 12th! Has anyone else been pushed back the second time from the original date.

2023 Badlands, Atlas Blue, 360+, Moonroof, Premium Package. Date ordered 9/1, confirmed 9/5.
Sponsored

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
My original production date was November 14th. Then, it changed to November 21st. Just now I got an email that my production date is now December 12th! Has anyone else been pushed back the second time from the original date.

2023 Badlands, Atlas Blue, 360+, Moonroof, Premium Package. Date ordered 9/1, confirmed 9/5.

I just got my email 7:54 pm,,, pushed back 2 times, as you have been. Same dates. I am feeling disappointed!

OP
OP
BroncoDave

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got my email 7:54 pm,,, pushed back 2 times, as you have been. Same dates. I am feeling disappointed!
This ticks me off... I have another car that I am planning on getting rid of when the new one comes in. I guess I should not make any plans till I see the new car at delivery.

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Unfortunately yes! Just got my second email today. Nov 14th-Dec 5th- now Dec 19th.

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
This ticks me off... I have another car that I am planning on getting rid of when the new one comes in. I guess I should not make any plans till I see the new car at delivery.
Iā€™m just hoping mine lasts that long, itā€™s getting unpredictable. Sigh

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Just got the same email today. Mine's been altered FOUR TIMES! First the week of Nov. 14, then the week of Nov. 21, then the week of Nov. 28, and now the week of Dec. 12. WTF? I realize there's parts constraints and chip shortages but this is getting ridiculous at this point. Just when I think I'm getting good news when I see that new notification from Ford just to find out it's yet another delay keeping me waiting even longer. I hope to receive this vehicle buy January-February but I don't think that's happening. More like April or May.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I just widh we knew why.

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Yep. I'm on my 4th scheduling date. I'm slightly annoyed. If you have the parts as the email says for production and the space available, schedule it. It shouldn't be that difficult.

P.S. I understand I don't know how it all works, just venting.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Not sure how long Iā€™m willing to wait.
I was in the same boat. I ended up finding a 22 out of state and will hopefully be picking it up on Friday, fingers crossed. Wasnā€™t willing to play the delay game and I only got started. Canā€™t image the people that have been waiting or will wait for 6,9 or even longer months to get one.

hemyer

First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Mine was originally scheduled for 11/14. It got pushed to 12/5 and tonight was pushed to 12/12. Hoping it doesn't get delayed much longer as my current car (that I'll be trading in) is starting to have a few issues.

I ordered an oxford white badlands with premium package, copilot 360+, tow hitch, and cargo management system.

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I was in the same boat. I ended up finding a 22 out of state and will hopefully be picking it up on Friday, fingers crossed. Wasnā€™t willing to play the delay game and I only got started. Canā€™t image the people that have been waiting or will wait for 6,9 or even longer months to get one.
There are so few available here in New England ( Iā€™m picky on color, etc)and I couldnā€™t swallow paying the same price or more for one that was used with miles, but I also didnā€™t expect delays right out of the gate. And yes ā€˜22s are showing up on lots now. I think I shouldnā€™t count on this vehicle til Spring. Not impressed.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
There are so few available here in New England ( Iā€™m picky on color, etc)and I couldnā€™t swallow paying the same price or more for one that was used with miles, but I also didnā€™t expect delays right out of the gate. And yes ā€˜22s are showing up on lots now. I think I shouldnā€™t count on this vehicle til Spring. Not impressed.
Yeah I was just lucky finding the one I did and super glad the dealer wasnā€™t marking it up or had any crazy add ons.

OP
OP
BroncoDave

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got the same email today. Mine's been altered FOUR TIMES! First the week of Nov. 14, then the week of Nov. 21, then the week of Nov. 28, and now the week of Dec. 12. WTF? I realize there's parts constraints and chip shortages but this is getting ridiculous at this point. Just when I think I'm getting good news when I see that new notification from Ford just to find out it's yet another delay keeping me waiting even longer. I hope to receive this vehicle buy January-February but I don't think that's happening. More like April or May.
Jeez! I sure hope we get our new cars before April or May! That will be a ridiculous wait time!
Sponsored