Adaptive Cruise

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
My friend got a new 2021 f150 and it appears that it does not have adaptive cruise.
Does Ford only offer the highest end BlueCruise adaptive cruise systems now on all new vehicles that you pay extra for it on?
He was disappointed that it did not come with the standard old school adaptive cruise. I am a little too.
Sponsored

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
My friend got a new 2021 f150 and it appears that it does not have adaptive cruise.
Does Ford only offer the highest end BlueCruise adaptive cruise systems now on all new vehicles that you pay extra for it on?
He was disappointed that it did not come with the standard old school adaptive cruise. I am a little too.
You have to get Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 ($750) to get adaptive cruise.

Ford Bronco Sport Adaptive Cruise 1619029612800

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
For the 2021 Bronco Sport, look for FORD CO-PILOT360 ASSIST+ - $795.00 on the window sticker for adaptive cruise control.

WoodmanMN

Base
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
What is "old school adaptive cruise"?