JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I just went on the Build and Price configurator for the BS. There are now additional accessories available. Currently (23 October 2020), there are two tents, the Yakima Awning, and 15 racks and carriers. And each one has an info button.

I note that the LockNLoad is not one of the options. Nor are any lights, bull bars, etc.

The Roof Top Tent they have is the Yakima RTT HD Skyrise, 2-person. According to the Yakima site, it weights 101.42 pounds so I assume it would work with the moon roof (just one pound over limit)

Thankfully, my order is still not "confirmed" so i guess i can make some additions.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
I just went on the Build and Price configurator for the BS. There are now additional accessories available. Currently (23 October 2020), there are two tents, the Yakima Awning, and 15 racks and carriers. And each one has an info button.

I note that the LockNLoad is not one of the options. Nor are any lights, bull bars, etc.

The Roof Top Tent they have is the Yakima RTT HD Skyrise, 2-person. According to the Yakima site, it weights 101.42 pounds so I assume it would work with the moon roof (just one pound over limit)

Thankfully, my order is still not "confirmed" so i guess i can make some additions.
Yeah just noticed they updated the accessories list too. Though the product description is still missing key specs (dimensions, weight capacity, etc...).

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a line at the bottom: accessories are warranted by the accessory manufacturer. They have not been designed or tested to Ford Motor Company engineering requirements.

I guess that means that they are giving you the option to add these into your purchase in case you are financing and want to roll them into the purchase price or if you are leasing (with other terms they offer for that).

Also, comparing prices: the Yakima HD Skyrise Small (2-person) is $1609 from Ford. List price on Yakima is $1749. So there is a bit of a price benefit it looks like.

OP
OP

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
Also, comparing prices: the Yakima HD Skyrise Small (2-person) is $1609 from Ford. List price on Yakima is $1749. So there is a bit of a price benefit it looks like.
I compared the Yakima roof rack from Ford and Yakima (measurement suggests its the same), but it seems like its cheaper getting it from Yakima directly.

Ford:
Ford Bronco Sport Accessory Specs 1603476340359

Yakima:
Ford Bronco Sport Accessory Specs 1603476354821

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I compared the Yakima roof rack from Ford and Yakima (measurement suggests its the same), but it seems like its cheaper getting it from Yakima directly.
I do like that large basket.
Question: Given that we have the moonroof on the BL+BL, what size basket should we get? I don't remember if we have seen roof dimensions: back to the moon roof.

OP
OP

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
I do like that large basket.
Question: Given that we have the moonroof on the BL+BL, what size basket should we get? I don't remember if we have seen roof dimensions: back to the moon roof.
I'm leaning towards the XL basket....I'm hoping it wont look too big on the roof since I dont think we have the roof measurements yet
Sponsored