MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
We would consider the new design for these covers ,thanks !
Welcome! Even if I admit I’m not one to generally buy interior stuff. Or any accessories really, but will check. Your pieces look good when people on the site have installed them & posted pics.
Sponsored

slowpoke17

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '19 Ranger,'09 MB, '77 & 03 Corvette,
We would consider the new design for these covers ,thanks !
I think if you could make them in matching colors with the exterior paint you'd sell a lot more, just my opinion. Maybe start with the more popular colors like area 51, gray, anti matter blue, etc.

• #1 Area 51.
  • #2 Cactus Gray. ...
  • #3 Antimatter Blue Metallic. ...
  • #4 Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat. ...
  • #5 Carbonized Gray. ...
  • #6 Oxford White. ...
  • #7 Rapid Red Metallic. ...
  • #8 Iconic Silver.

OP
OP
Kingsboomy

Kingsboomy

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I think if you could make them in matching colors with the exterior paint you'd sell a lot more, just my opinion. Maybe start with the more popular colors like area 51, gray, anti matter blue, etc.

• #1 Area 51.
  • #2 Cactus Gray. ...
  • #6 Oxford White. ...
  • #8 Iconic Silver.
I will give feedback to the designers, thank you very much for your valuable suggestions

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I was unsure about the carbon fiber, but since the center console is a really bad silver that scratches easily I got it. Now I love it. Perfect fit. I might spring for the door handles

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I was unsure about the carbon fiber, but since the center console is a really bad silver that scratches easily I got it. Now I love it. Perfect fit. I might spring for the door handles
Does it look like a add on or does it look like it belongs ? Pictures please .
Ford Bronco Sport Accessory Make Your Bronco Sport More Classic!! ~~Big Sale from Now~~ B4A1B27C-98C4-452A-B1DC-0265B6F96DAC

Reactions: MJE

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange

• #1 Area 51.
  • #2 Cactus Gray. ...
  • #6 Oxford White. ...
  • #8 Iconic Silver.
I would be all about this. I would love to see in actual colors - especially Cyber Orange. It reminds me of my late FJ cruiser. A touch of color would be really fun.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Looks good as far as I'm concerned.

Ford Bronco Sport Accessory Make Your Bronco Sport More Classic!! ~~Big Sale from Now~~ 20220319_115412
Looks real good , thanks. ? How did you get red stitching on your arm rest . I also have navy pier interior but with white stitching . Just curious.

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ‘22 Trail Boss
They are made of high quality ABS carbon fiber, we would think about making more options, thanks for your support !
I would be interested in other interior trim pieces in the matte finish. Particularly the climate control and media areas. There are plenty of options but not in the matte finish.
Another option I have been looking and waiting for is some sort of cargo area privacy cover.

Ford Bronco Sport Accessory Make Your Bronco Sport More Classic!! ~~Big Sale from Now~~ 6CE5B49D-3EDB-4E57-A9F3-992B6272E9D8

Ford Bronco Sport Accessory Make Your Bronco Sport More Classic!! ~~Big Sale from Now~~ 7BD69419-A11A-4A95-A9F3-7913590555F3

Ford Bronco Sport Accessory Make Your Bronco Sport More Classic!! ~~Big Sale from Now~~ A3C849CE-07B1-4AAA-87CB-96ED5673F495

Kritas

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I'd like to see more options as well. I have two Kingsboomy pieces, the tray that fits behind the screen and the console cover. Both are well-designed and of good quality.

OP
OP
Kingsboomy

Kingsboomy

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'd like to see more options as well. I have two Kingsboomy pieces, the tray that fits behind the screen and the console cover. Both are well-designed and of good quality.
Thanks for your support. I would really appreciate it if you could kindly leave your item feeling in my listing. Thanks and have a nice day.

OP
OP
Kingsboomy

Kingsboomy

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We would share more items recently ,please kindly wait, thanks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.