Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I decided to wire it directly to the interior fuse panel. After opening the panel I realized it would be better to run a line around the trim and down to the fuse panel.
Well done!
Sponsored

Turambar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I was thinking about swapping this same harness - does it connect under the headliner somewhere? Did you have to remove the visors and whatnot to drop the front of the headliner?
For what it's worth I'll share my experience on this. My Badlands didn't have an auto-dimming mirror but has Copilot 360+. So I loosened the torx screw holding the mirror in place and removed the plastic cover/panel (I used a plastic spudger). The wiring harness Dark mentions connects to a main harness right there (1 in the photo), also shown in Kachadurian's 3rd photo. No need to remove anything else. I ordered LX6Z-14A411-BD because it was in stock (and cheaper) - it works great (not sure what the differences are). It basically has three additional wires and the extra connector for an auto-dimming mirror (switched 12V, ground, and something else - I read somewhere it was reverse but I couldn't confirm). No need to drop the headliner. The mirror mount is labeled in the photo (2) for perspective. I didn't take pictures of the new harness.
Ford Bronco Sport Accessing the panel above the rearview mirror 20240101_125328