Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Definitely not cloth, Outer Banks is either ebony/brown or navy pier leather. Pictures aren't great but clearly the leather trimmed, perhaps video is more accurate as interior pictures you speak have been scaled and show distortion.
maybe the cgi pics are off on ford’s website, but I couldn’t find seats that matched the video. The outerbanks seats show blue and black leather on the website where as the video shows seats that are blue leather and gray cloth.

then the badlands comes with blue and gray cloth seats, but they are all cloth (not trimmed in leather) and the colors are reversed.
Sponsored

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
maybe the cgi pics are off on ford’s website, but I couldn’t find seats that matched the video. The outerbanks seats show blue and black leather on the website where as the video shows seats that are blue leather and gray cloth.

then the badlands comes with blue and gray cloth seats, but they are all cloth (not trimmed in leather) and the colors are reversed.
Correct, that's why I included the picture on Ford's website demonstrating the difference and the fact these blue and gray seats aren't cutting it.

MDCDOC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
Definitely not cloth, Outer Banks is either ebony/brown or navy pier leather. Pictures aren't great but clearly the leather trimmed, perhaps video is more accurate as interior pictures you speak have been scaled and show distortion.
Really hoping the video is not accurate. They are plain ugly. Again, I do like the pics on the Ford site below(in Sport Pic Gallery). I think they look good. Are we being bait and switched? Hope not. Video shows totally different look.

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Really hoping the video is not accurate. They are plain ugly. Again, I do like the pics on the Ford site below(in Sport Pic Gallery). I think they look good. Are we being bait and switched? Hope not. Video shows totally different look.

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior
I share your concerns, especially when only one interior option is offered on a trim level :rolleyes:

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I wish I had known about that Class III/2" hitch receiver when I reserved...
My order paperwork is clearly a Class II not III. That said, all they have ever shown is the 2" receiver which apparently they have put on Escapes but rated it as a II (I have a friend with one). Research shows that there are other Class II 2" setups, just not that common.

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
I’m not digging this interior color either. I may just ditch the FE and go with a 4 door.
4 door Big Bronco? Because the Bronco Sport only comes in a 4 door regardless of trim level.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
you would be happy with the BL + BL then

Wow, I just realized Outer Banks Ebony/Brown leather different than BL package leather, never looked deeper until FE leather fail. Is this true? The gray works with the ebony/brown.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
hard to tell from the build and price but looks like our banks is leather and cloth. While badlands is leather and suede. Which leads me to believe the FE blue will be different from outer banks blue... idk though
Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport 974CC2E8-ED93-44DE-9802-50B814C41252
There's real photos from other threads of the two to compare as to the cgi photos. I'm too lazy (and hungry) to upload them here. haha. But the sides are different also, appears leather on BL and suede or so on OB.
Sponsored