klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
My BB took 17 days to be built after it went into production, it can take some time. I hope you get answers soon though! The wait is rough.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
My BB took 17 days to be built after it went into production, it can take some time. I hope you get answers soon though! The wait is rough.
The plant is shutting down for two weeks starting 7/11, so I was really hoping mine would be be built two days after the people who had invoices two days before mine (theirs were built two days ago and are awaiting shipment). If there were any rhyme or reason provided it would be helpful.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
None of my trackers are working now, probably a blessing. Still hoping they’ll finish it by end of day tomorrow, but not holding out much hope at this point.

My dealer has 6 total new vehicles (of any model, but no Broncos), they usually have around 100. This is a Ford factory city, so it’s shocking. There are piles of F150’s in every available mass parking space around the city waiting for chips.

I’m going to do my best to stop checking, sold my vehicle today (Hyundai Turbo Veloster) for WAY over resale value because people are so desperate for transportation. Will be driving my husband’s F150 until my Bronco gets here.
yeah, the Tracker doesn't seems to work this morning. I think it is back....but really news for me.

Veloster turbo?! that's a fun car to toss around. very different from the BS.

oh wow, I didn't know F150 is having that much issue for chips. some says the chip shortage is coming to an end...the manufacturer is catching up. well..maybe not for Ford.

I will try my very best not to check until late afternoon tomorrow to see........well, maybe at least once in the mid day :) . Hold on tight everyone...I think our wait is near the end....just maybe 5 more weeks :crackup:

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah, the Tracker doesn't seems to work this morning. I think it is back....but really news for me.

Veloster turbo?! that's a fun car to toss around. very different from the BS.

oh wow, I didn't know F150 is having that much issue for chips. some says the chip shortage is coming to an end...the manufacturer is catching up. well..maybe not for Ford.

I will try my very best not to check until late afternoon tomorrow to see........well, maybe at least once in the mid day :) . Hold on tight everyone...I think our wait is near the end....just maybe 5 more weeks :crackup:
Love the Veloster, have had it 7 years and another one for three years before that, but my knees are starting to feel it when I get out of it.

F150s are starting to ship out, for sure.

I did get Ford Chat to look a little deeper and they said mine was in “paint.”

tic-toc, tic-toc…

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Love the Veloster, have had it 7 years and another one for three years before that, but my knees are starting to feel it when I get out of it.

F150s are starting to ship out, for sure.

I did get Ford Chat to look a little deeper and they said mine was in “paint.”

tic-toc, tic-toc…
all right!! just waiting for paint to dry :)

well, we hope one more day of assemblies will be done. or it will spill over the 7/4.

I would be Ok mine is spill over to 4th of July. that is kind of cool. I'd wrap the roof with a flag...but the Cyber Orange color doesn't go with either Red White or Blue.

yeah, those small and low cars are hard to get in and out of....I have a Miata and I don't plan to sell it. my back gets stiff after driving for a while.....I think it is just me getting old. I probably never driven it for longer distance more than 2 hrs. but it is fun to drive!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

well, we hope one more day of assemblies will be done. or it will spill over the 7/4.

I would be Ok mine is spill over to 4th of July. that is kind of cool. I'd wrap the roof with a flag...but the Cyber Orange color doesn't go with either Red White or Blue.

yeah, those small and low cars are hard to get in and out of....I have a Miata and I don't plan to sell it. my back gets stiff after driving for a while.....I think it is just me getting old. I probably never driven it for longer distance more than 2 hrs. but it is fun to drive!
Have you seen the black (to go on black) tattered flag with Bronco for the back windows? I’m thinking of getting them from Etsy.

Ford Bronco Sport 6/27 Build Week 70BA8D31-9AB5-4F98-B828-B8936155DC84

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
If I had the pattern I'd have my wife cut those on the cricut. I may just do white mountain silhouettes though.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Supposedly, according to people who work on the line, “you never want a vehicle built on a Friday or Monday.” Not sure where that comes from, could probably look it up, but a Saturday build date would be nice just in case.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I had the pattern I'd have my wife cut those on the cricut. I may just do white mountain silhouettes though.
You could probably download the pattern, but the mountain silhouettes are pretty nice.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Supposedly, according to people who work on the line, “you never want a vehicle built on a Friday or Monday.” Not sure where that comes from, could probably look it up, but a Saturday build date would be nice just in case.
Mine was finished on a Monday, so started on a Saturday, but so far so good! In fact, I think I'll load up and go get some pictures this evening.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was finished on a Monday, so started on a Saturday, but so far so good! In fact, I think I'll load up and go get some pictures this evening.
Would love to see them, I’m hoping to get mine by my birthday on the 28th, but that seems to be unlikely/wishful thinking.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
that is 'cus people, in the States, are not thinking of work on Friday just looking for the weekend...on Monday, they may still be hanging over from the weekend.... :crackup:

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
I see module data this morning! Tracker shows In Production still but with a date of 7/1 next to it now. Not sure when it populated as I didn’t get to check yesterday, but… IT’S ALIVE (finally)

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see module data this morning! Tracker shows In Production still but with a date of 7/1 next to it now. Not sure when it populated as I didn’t get to check yesterday, but… IT’S ALIVE (finally)
I still have nothing! Remind me what your number is on this run?
Sponsored