$500 is accessory cash, anyone know about it?

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Yes! This! I will not download apps, sign up for emails, whatever, just to save a few dollars. I'm so over it.
You already bought a car from them. They have all that already.
The app lets you remote start and lock and unlock your doors along with giving me $200 for accessories. I even have access to the service records for all my Fords so I'm okay with it.
Sponsored

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
You already bought a car from them. They have all that already.
The app lets you remote start and lock and unlock your doors along with giving me $200 for accessories. I even have access to the service records for all my Fords so I'm okay with it.
I'm talking apps in general. I get my info is out there. I have several apps I use, including the Ford app. But the store ones that offer me 1 % off my purchases? No thanks. The app Ford wants me to use to give my opinion of the Sport? Nope. The fact I had a store app read my texts was enough for me.

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
I bought a BB on 4/2/21. I got the $500 rebate on the Bronco and $500 towards accessories. I did not have to do anything on the Ford Pass App (I did not even have it set up yet). i just picked $500 worth of accessories out and they put it on the car that day.
Can you tell me where you are located? I want to all my dealer about this but wanted your location as a point of reference when I talk to them about it.

crockermt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Picked up my Badlands on Thursday. Finance guy said, "did they talk to you about accessories?" My first thought was, no, I'm already spending a ton on the vehicle. Then he said in addition to the $500 rebate I had $500 in accessories. Service department called on Friday and I ordered a dashcam, rubber floor mats, rear bumper protector, and side window deflectors. Also purchased fender flares and Aeroskin II from VividRacing (on my own dime for those two)

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I’m trying to figure out if this is regional or not. So far everyone seems in the pacific nw except for crockermt who is in Colorado, correct?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
According to this, it is regional.
Ford Bronco Sport $500 is accessory cash, anyone know about it? BAFC83AE-A3E6-4D7E-B4D8-84FCDC54398B
Thanks for clarifying that! I had a pretty good suspicion but no concrete proof.

crockermt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks for clarifying that! I had a pretty good suspicion but no concrete proof.
didn't know it was regional. Was surprised when the parts guy said everything I ordered was in a warehouse in Colorado and would be here in less than a week.....

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
According to this, it is regional.
Ford Bronco Sport $500 is accessory cash, anyone know about it? BAFC83AE-A3E6-4D7E-B4D8-84FCDC54398B
Thanks for posting this. I can certainly come up with another $500 worth of goodies to tack on. The way this reads it is beneficial for the dealership to alert the customer since the factory will reimburse the dealership. But there is always the slight chance that a dealership or individual sales person may be less than 100% squared away when it comes to factory incentives or other ordering/sales details

Kaybug11698

Big Bend
First Name
Sheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
New owner, just picked up the FE this week. Next day I see a TV commercial talking about BS cash rebates. It showed the standard $500 in cash plus anther $500 in Accessory cash. My dealer told me its only for the larger accessory packages like the tent but I can’t seem to find any information about it to confirm. Attached is a pic of the commercial. I’m in Nor Cal so not sure if it’s regional based.

Ford Bronco Sport $500 is accessory cash, anyone know about it? 3A8E5F71-51BF-4DDB-B119-4E8AFE3557A6
New owner, just picked up the FE this week. Next day I see a TV commercial talking about BS cash rebates. It showed the standard $500 in cash plus anther $500 in Accessory cash. My dealer told me its only for the larger accessory packages like the tent but I can’t seem to find any information about it to confirm. Attached is a pic of the commercial. I’m in Nor Cal so not sure if it’s regional based.

Ford Bronco Sport $500 is accessory cash, anyone know about it? 3A8E5F71-51BF-4DDB-B119-4E8AFE3557A6
This is all I have found
Ford Bronco Sport $500 is accessory cash, anyone know about it? FB_IMG_1622318185015

Ford Bronco Sport $500 is accessory cash, anyone know about it? FB_IMG_1622318185015

billyz

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Anyone know if Ford financing is required for these incentives? I don’t see anything in the fine print. We were planning on getting our own financing through Navy Fed.
I bought my badlands 2 weeks ago and got the $500 cash, 4200 points and 0% financing for 4 years.

mrbill2084

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport badlands
We bought a bronco sport about 3 weeks ago. the salesman says we can apply for the rebate. But when I called about it, they dont seem to know anything about it.

One thing the clipped ad says san francisco region. I am in san jose. SF is 1 hour away. Would that be considered in the SF region?
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl