$500 is accessory cash, anyone know about it?

Ronj

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE
New owner, just picked up the FE this week. Next day I see a TV commercial talking about BS cash rebates. It showed the standard $500 in cash plus anther $500 in Accessory cash. My dealer told me its only for the larger accessory packages like the tent but I can’t seem to find any information about it to confirm. Attached is a pic of the commercial. I’m in Nor Cal so not sure if it’s regional based.

Ford Bronco Sport $500 is accessory cash, anyone know about it? 3A8E5F71-51BF-4DDB-B119-4E8AFE3557A6
Sponsored

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
You need to put the Ford Pass app on your phone and register. When buying a Sport you'll get about $200 in point value toward accessories purchased through your dealers parts department. Takes a couple weeks for the points to show up after you take delivery. I don't know anything about $500 for accessories. Only $500 I know of is the discount toward your Sport purchase.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
You need to put the Ford Pass app on your phone and register. When buying a Sport you'll get about $200 in point value toward accessories purchased through your dealers parts department. Takes a couple weeks for the points to show up after you take delivery. I don't know anything about $500 for accessories. Only $500 I know of is the discount toward your Sport purchase.
That's what I got...$500 rebate at purchase, got ford pass and scanned the window sticker barcode and got $210 to use for service or accessories. I ended up buying the floor mats, mud flaps, front hood Aerogd
uard, rear bumper guard, rain guards, towing wire harness, and the fender flares. Just need to find a hitch now

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
That's what I got...$500 rebate at purchase, got ford pass and scanned the window sticker barcode and got $210 to use for service or accessories. I ended up buying the floor mats, mud flaps, front hood Aerogd
uard, rear bumper guard, rain guards, towing wire harness, and the fender flares. Just need to find a hitch now
When you scanned the window sticker barcode then what did you do with the scan?

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
When you scanned the window sticker barcode then what did you do with the scan?
That's what gets you your ford points linked to your ford pass account. Then you can spend them; I got 42000 points for my BL and came to $210 when I cashed them in. Ford Pass app you can start your car and unlock doors; its definitely worth it

Reactions: Jrl

potus35

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I bought a BB on 4/2/21. I got the $500 rebate on the Bronco and $500 towards accessories. I did not have to do anything on the Ford Pass App (I did not even have it set up yet). i just picked $500 worth of accessories out and they put it on the car that day.

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought a BB on 4/2/21. I got the $500 rebate on the Bronco and $500 towards accessories. I did not have to do anything on the Ford Pass App (I did not even have it set up yet). i just picked $500 worth of accessories out and they put it on the car that day.

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am scheduled to pick up my OB on Tuesday. Hopefully the dealer is aware of this deal.

Thanks

MC_TC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone know if Ford financing is required for these incentives? I don’t see anything in the fine print. We were planning on getting our own financing through Navy Fed.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Rebates, points, it's all just the mark em up then mark em down of marketing. It's Bull cit. I used my $212 to get rubber floor mats and mudflaps. But it would be so much simpler to just drop the MSRP by $212 and not bamboozle us into thinking we got something extra.
Factory Rebates, scream at me, " hey dummy come get some free money", from the factory, yeah right it's a suckers game and I loath all this manipulative marketing.
It's all such Bull cit !
I bought my Baby Bronco when the first one hit North Carolina dirt, No Factory rebates or Incentives of any kind. I still paid less it seems as there have been a few price increases to cover,,, rebates...LOLat Brandon Ford they never dissed me by talking about rebates, those things just showed up on the buyers contract bringing the purchase price down. Brandon Ford was what a dealership should be. A straight talk no BS place to make a major purchase without worry about getting a fair deal or not..
Example :
Sarasota Ford F-150 XLT loaded with bla bla bla $47000 best deal out the door...
EXACT same truck at Brandon Ford..
$36000... I watched my brother freak when I got in his face and his wife told him to trust me. He did and now he knows.
Grocery stores, credit cards, they all do that.
Helps them data mine us and gets us to come back and buy more.
Very profitable because we may wait to purchase with out the 'Free money' smoke screen.
We might wait for and buy good aftermarket stuff at a fraction of the dealer add on's cost..
Ok I vented, old man here...

Last edited:

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got 500 rebate not with ford finance, and later I got my 42000 points but my dealer didn't told me how to exchange those points in accessories, I already bought some accessories but paying with my money hahaha. How I can use those points for accessories?

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I got 500 rebate not with ford finance, and later I got my 42000 points but my dealer didn't told me how to exchange those points in accessories, I already bought some accessories but paying with my money hahaha. How I can use those points for accessories?
You have to order parts at dealer then tell them to apply the points; all they need is the email linked to your ford pass

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Anyone know if Ford financing is required for these incentives? I don’t see anything in the fine print. We were planning on getting our own financing through Navy Fed.
I'd still shop Navy Fed. $500 in "free stuff" may cost you $1000 in payoff down the road. If the loan ends up dollar for dollar, sure the $500 is nice.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Just yesterday after negotiating my trade the dealer stuck in an unexpected $500 rebate not tied to financing on my BL + BL. It showed up when they sent me the final deal paperwork. Can't complain about that!

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Rebates, points, it's all just the mark em up then mark em down of marketing. It's Bull cit. I used my $212 to get rubber floor mats and mudflaps. But it would be so much simpler to just drop the MSRP by $212 and not bamboozle us into thinking we got something extra.
Factory Rebates, scream at me, " hey dummy come get some free money", from the factory, yeah right it's a suckers game and I loath all this manipulative marketing.
It's all such Bull cit !
I bought my Baby Bronco when the first one hit North Carolina dirt, No Factory rebates or Incentives of any kind. I still paid less it seems as there have been a few price increases to cover,,, rebates...LOLat Brandon Ford they never dissed me by talking about rebates, those things just showed up on the buyers contract bringing the purchase price down. Brandon Ford was what a dealership should be. A straight talk no BS place to make a major purchase without worry about getting a fair deal or not..
Example :
Sarasota Ford F-150 XLT loaded with bla bla bla $47000 best deal out the door...
EXACT same truck at Brandon Ford..
$36000... I watched my brother freak when I got in his face and his wife told him to trust me. He did and now he knows.
Grocery stores, credit cards, they all do that.
Helps them data mine us and gets us to come back and buy more.
Very profitable because we may wait to purchase with out the 'Free money' smoke screen.
We might wait for and buy good aftermarket stuff at a fraction of the dealer add on's cost..
Ok I vented, old man here...
Yes! This! I will not download apps, sign up for emails, whatever, just to save a few dollars. I'm so over it.
Sponsored