24S24 Recall Latest Info.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
It’s good info about the software update (BCM, PCM Calibration) procedures and various options for dealerships (mobile service, pick up and return service and in-dealership service).

Didn’t see new technical info about the recall.

Cobrablues

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
I had the recall installed this morning at my house. The technician arrived at the prescribed time and had it done in about 20 minutes. I did have to use Forscan to turn off the double honk when exiting a running vehicle. That took about 5 minutes.. The technician said there were actually two modules to program. All good. I am impressed.

benbcholms

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
How did you schedule Mobile service? This is the first I've heard of that being an option lol
My dealer reached out to me by phone and set an appointment time. Happening between 8 and 10 AM tomorrow morning. You can call and ask about mobile service from your nearest deal if no one contacts you first.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did you schedule Mobile service? This is the first I've heard of that being an option lol
Quickest way is to call the Ford dealership service departments in your area and ask

Some dealership have some or all of the following options:

Dealership service centers (this is the most common option)

Pick up and return service: for this option, the dealership sends out a couple people to pick up your vehicle and drive your vehicle to the Dealerships service center

Mobile service: for this option, the dealership sends out tech(s) in a mobile service vehicle and repairs your vehicle wherever you say it’s parked (there might need to be AC power available if the dealerships doesn’t have or is unable to use their own power source)

Dealerships often have mileage restrictions such that your vehicle has to be within their range for the Mobile service or for the Pick up and return service

Check with the dealership as there often are other restrictions and possible costs depending on the specific service

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I had the recall installed this morning at my house. The technician arrived at the prescribed time and had it done in about 20 minutes. I did have to use Forscan to turn off the double honk when exiting a running vehicle. That took about 5 minutes.. The technician said there were actually two modules to program. All good. I am impressed.
Is there a good site to learn more about ForScan? I'm tempted to get 235 tires and wondering if we can program that into the BS's computer so the speedometer is accurate.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there a good site to learn more about ForScan? I'm tempted to get 235 tires and wondering if we can program that into the BS's computer so the speedometer is accurate.
You bet. This ~20 page thread provides great links to read up on FORScan and provides hints for possible enhancements using FORScan.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/bronco-forscan-thread.844/

Good tutorial: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8dKaS_Spu4Zw4hV_CrKC4tLoP9G8yejqegF1wxIqxY/mobilebasic

Cobrablues

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
It’s good info about the software update (BCM, PCM Calibration) procedures and various options for dealerships (mobile service, pick up and return service and in-dealership service).

Didn’t see new technical info about the recall.
Like most people have said today, I just called them and they offered to pick up and delivery or come to do it at my house. I chose the mobile.

Cobrablues

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
Like the post below me put up a link. It is easy to learn. The download is free with a free short license. The yearly is only $12.00. On my 2023 BS, I put 245 tires instead of the 225's that came on it and after checking the speed difference, it was so minimal that I left it alone. It was actually 75 mph at 72.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Like the post below me put up a link. It is easy to learn. The download is free with a free short license. The yearly is only $12.00. On my 2023 BS, I put 245 tires instead of the 225's that came on it and after checking the speed difference, it was so minimal that I left it alone. It was actually 75 mph at 72.
So you did not adjust that setting? I don't have a Windows PC so that's going to make things a little more difficult.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yesterday’s update:
May 23 2024 New FSA 24S24 Pause
FSA program 24S24 is being temporarily
stopped. Do Not Attempt to perform the repairs for 24S24. This program will be…

Ford Bronco Sport 24S24 Recall Latest Info. IMG_4381

Reactions: ZQ8
OP
OP

ZQ8

Big Bend
First Name
BRAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport / Big Bend