Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
No more velocity blue? That’s too bad. That looks pretty good on the Badlands. Smoke Bronze didn’t last very long did it. I see a few Eruption Green full size around here. It’s ok IMO, but not outstanding.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
No more velocity blue? That’s too bad. That looks pretty good on the Badlands. Smoke Bronze didn’t last very long did it. I see a few Eruption Green full size around here. It’s ok IMO, but not outstanding.
Velocity Blue is a great color, shame to see it dropped. To me, it's *the* Ford blue on their newer cars.

Eruption Green looks pretty cool but not sure how well it'll vibe with the black roof on OB/BL trims. The green they use for the Explorer Timberline would be better.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue is a great color, shame to see it dropped. To me, it's *the* Ford blue on their newer cars.

Eruption Green looks pretty cool but not sure how well it'll vibe with the black roof on OB/BL trims. The green they use for the Explorer Timberline would be better.
Agreed, same with Velocity Blue, I didn’t care for it on the lower trims but with the black roof it looks great. I liked the Carbonized Gray better on the lower trims but was surprised to find out when my Badlands showed up without the black roof.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Seems like brown, period, doesn’t last on these BS.

Is the Atlas Blue similar to Velocity Blue, just a name change?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like brown, period, doesn’t last on these BS.

Is the Atlas Blue similar to Velocity Blue, just a name change?
Doesn’t look as bright to me but then I’ve been accused of the same thing. :cool:

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Well, thank goodness Ford has made Bronco Sports harder to find/order, higher priced and missing all those features or I'd have to get an Eruption Green one!

ffs, I may still do that...

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I KNEW Eruption Green would be a '23 option. I always said if that was an option, I wouldn't know what to choose between Eruption Green and Velocity Blue. Still excited that my Badlands will be a discontinued color, especially with the gorgeous gray roof to accent the Blue.

Wondering if the same thing will happen with Green that happened with Blue - That it only looks its best when paired with a black or gray roof. I have a gut feeling this will be the case and it won't be as desirable on the lower trims.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
No order guide yet, so it's all speculation.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Alot of people wanted the green. Some who ordered MY22's going to be salty.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Oh man the bronco raptor comes in code orange that would have been a sweet color for the sport...maybe a top of the line badlands only color.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
If this holds water.... our BL is a one year color and a Fuhking bad ass one at that. My money the rarest colors are the Kodiak and now Bronze Smoke Metallic.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport colors from Ford Dealer site (new Atlas Blue & Eruption Green colors) IMG_20220623_170900052_HDR

NDB2Guy

Badlands
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 BII, 89 BII, 89 Ranger, 14 F150, 22 BSport
Badlands in Green with the Piano Black replaced in white and white mock steelies.... Erection Green.

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
If this holds water.... our BL is a one year color and a Fuhking bad ass one at that. My money the rarest colors are the Kodiak and now Bronze Smoke Metallic.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport colors from Ford Dealer site (new Atlas Blue & Eruption Green colors) IMG_20220623_170900052_HDR
I agree, this will make the brown colors even more appealing in the future. I really hope they do not bring another brown out. Congrats to everyone who acquired one!

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I agree, this will make the brown colors even more appealing in the future. I really hope they do not bring another brown out. Congrats to everyone who acquired one!
No it wont. They are more rare cause no one orders it. Its not like its a limited color, anyone could order it but there is a reason they do not.
Sponsored