Aviator

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just have to get something on my chest so to speak.
Bought New 2023 Bronco Sport Bad Lands with all the bells and whistles I could find sticker at 47k.
I bought it new November 2023, has just over 4200 miles on it.
Two months in the radio reception goes and I couldn't figure out why. Well, the antenna fell off. I said dang and replaced it with a new Ford OEM from Ford. About $40 bucks , ok, one thing no problem.
So last week I notice the rear wiper cover over the wiper retaining bolt is missing. What the heck.
I post on the Bronco forum on Reddit and one of the forum members said she got it replaced warranty.
I said ok, so I went to Ford in Killeen TX and spoke with them. The service writer said he can’t warranty it if it’s gone. I said what? Then he went on to say how he’d worked for Ford 20+ years and that’s the way it is.
I said to him, I’ve owned several Fords and never had parts just fall off. It’s only a $40 dollar part but it’s a point this has happened twice.
Ford just isn’t the same quality as it used to be.

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport BL IMG_9708
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Sarcasm is not helpful.
There’s not really anything anyone here can do to help you with this issue. You didn’t ask for help either.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
From Ford's perspective, you could just remove it and ask for another and how do they prove it one way or another. I agree, it kind of sucks that you are left in this situation. Many times dealers will do the warranty work and eat it to keep a good customer happy but those days are also going by the wayside. It definitely helps if you have a long history with the dealer but I've gotten pushback on somethings now and I've been having them service my cars for nearly 40 years.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Just to offer another possibility, maybe someone is taking these items off of your BS while it is parked somewhere?

CancunBadlands

Badlands
First Name
CancunBadlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Cyber Orange
Some one is stolen this? Or how often do you go to the automatic carwash?