Van

Badlands
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Noting New on the Weekly Scheduling. Still seems to be an issue with the Big Bend 18 inch wheels though.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 2166DC81-9620-47F4-8A3F-C4696E359884
Can you tell me where this information is coming from? Thanks!
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Can you tell me where this information is coming from? Thanks!
Absolutely. It comes from the Blue Oval forums. Ice Capades posts weekly scheduling and production notes weekly. They come directly from FMC. New notes and schedules usually roll in around the end of a week or the beginning of a week.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Nothing is going on for bs the week of 10/11. They are closing plant for 2 days and also maybe this means they are going to start the retooling and cleaning to get ready for new model year production next month. We will see

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 69322E5D-32AF-4C68-AB74-29257BC2FE11

Reactions: Van

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Nothing is going on for bs the week of 10/11. They are closing plant for 2 days and also maybe this means they are going to start the retooling and cleaning to get ready for new model year production next month. We will see

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 69322E5D-32AF-4C68-AB74-29257BC2FE11
My order code just went to Priority 01, but I can't find any real solid info in what that will mean for my build. Anyone have any experience?
Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Screenshot_20211012-162721_Yahoo Mail

Van

Badlands
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My order code just went to Priority 01, but I can't find any real solid info in what that will mean for my build. Anyone have any experience?
Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Screenshot_20211012-162721_Yahoo Mail
Are you tracking your VIN somewhere? I probably should start doing the same.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Priority code is only associated with your specific dealer and not FMC. What is means is that your dealer or regional person over dealer moved you up to the top of their customer orders so if you were a 19 when you ordered and your dealer had three 10s, you were behind them. You will be scheduled before the other orders sent in by your specific dealer, but it has no bearing on where you are in relation to other orders already being scheduled from other dealers. If another dealer only had one order with. A priority code of 19, you are basically equivalent... both at front of line at that dealer.
It used to mean more when orders were affected by dealer allocation, which they are not right now as retail orders are not subject to dealer allocation restrictions. when oreders were affected by dealer allocation if the dealer had only one allocation for a BS and they had five customers ordering one, the customer with the lowest number went in to FMC and got scheduled, the other four customers of that dealer had to wait for the next allocation. But again, fmc has set aside allocation restrictions for customer orders.

It does not move you up as far as what went in from other dealers and the production date once set. One FMC person said it well. Once your order is accepted by FMC, which all of our have been and set for a production week by FMC, which I think everyone has, priority code means absolutely nothing, Hope that helps.

Last edited:

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Are you tracking your VIN somewhere? I probably should start doing the same.
No Vin or production date yet, hoping to get one soon. I had an order with VIN but abandoned it because of issues with the dealership.

Reactions: Van

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Priority code is only associated with your specific dealer and not FMC. What is means is that your dealer or regional person over dealer moved you up to the top of their customer orders so if you were a 19 when you ordered and your dealer had three 10s, you were behind them. You will be scheduled before the other orders sent in by your specific dealer, but it has no bearing on where you are in relation to other orders already being scheduled from other dealers. If another dealer only had one order with. A priority code of 19, you are basically equivalent... both at front of line at that dealer.
It used to mean more when orders were affected by dealer allocation, which they are not right now as retail orders are not subject to dealer allocation restrictions. when oreders were affected by dealer allocation if the dealer had only one allocation for a BS and they had five customers ordering one, the customer with the lowest number went in to FMC and got scheduled, the other four customers of that dealer had to wait for the next allocation. But again, fmc has set aside allocation restrictions for customer orders.

It does not move you up as far as what went in from other dealers and the production date once set. One FMC person said it well. Once your order is accepted by FMC, which all of our have been and set for a production week by FMC, which I think everyone has, priority code means absolutely nothing, Hope that helps.
Makes sense, we started with a Priority Code 10 from the dealer

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Production Week Scheduling Notes. On WED/THU of each week, the Ford planning system reviews all the orders at the dealerships to select which ones it is going to accept into the system for purposes of scheduling them to be built. It does not just take ALL orders and schedule them for build. So looks like orders that anyone has placed this week which have been received and confirmed by ford this week are not being scheduled yet. So look to the end of next week if you just ordered and we’re confirmed to maybe get a production week scheduled and receive your VIN.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 61A5D212-17B7-4E10-A14E-356C048308B4

Last edited:

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Placed my order to replace my destroyed Badlands with a 2022 model on Oct. 1, got an email on Oct. 12 that it's scheduled for production the week of Dec. 6. I'm still planning on not getting it until the spring, so anything sooner will be a pleasant surprise. It actually ended up being a tiny bit cheaper than my destroyed one, even with the same options (basically loaded) and adding in the cargo management system. Only downside is my beautiful Rapid Red was discontinued, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be happy with Hot Pepper Red (I keep looking at a 2019 HPR Ranger on the dealer lot and going, wow, that sure is orange).

Just curious -- I have a VIN number, but the "preview order" I got from the dealer doesn't seem to have an order number on it, just an "order code" (different from the priority code, which unfortunately is 19). I tried using the VIN number and the order code on the tracker and it says "This vehicle is not available in the system." Is that because it's way too early for it to be trackable?

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Placed my order to replace my destroyed Badlands with a 2022 model on Oct. 1, got an email on Oct. 12 that it's scheduled for production the week of Dec. 6. I'm still planning on not getting it until the spring, so anything sooner will be a pleasant surprise. It actually ended up being a tiny bit cheaper than my destroyed one, even with the same options (basically loaded) and adding in the cargo management system. Only downside is my beautiful Rapid Red was discontinued, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be happy with Hot Pepper Red (I keep looking at a 2019 HPR Ranger on the dealer lot and going, wow, that sure is orange).

Just curious -- I have a VIN number, but the "preview order" I got from the dealer doesn't seem to have an order number on it, just an "order code" (different from the priority code, which unfortunately is 19). I tried using the VIN number and the order code on the tracker and it says "This vehicle is not available in the system." Is that because it's way too early for it to be trackable?
Yes I think it is too early in the process to be "trackable" on the Vehicle Order Tracking website. My BS order tracking is not available yet either.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

The order code is the order number. It's just not available in the system yet. Usually shows up when the vehicle gets closer to scheduled production.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

There also is a chance you are having a problem that a number of is are having. Mine worked in the tracker for a couple weeks and then I started getting the error you did.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
There also is a chance you are having a problem that a number of is are having. Mine worked in the tracker for a couple weeks and then I started getting the error you did.
That's what happened to me, tracking worked for awhile but now gives an error.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Makes me sad seeing October orders already scheduled while there’s no news on my 9/25 OB order :(

I had to call my dealer just to get them to forward me my confirmation email. For some reason I didn’t get Ford’s. Doesn’t make me feel confident, ha.
Sponsored