Van

Badlands
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Lucky! Our first order was an OB on 9/4 and then we changed our minds to a BL with a new order on 9/10. I did not think to check priority till it was too late and submitted
I never thought to look at mine until you asked. lol
Sponsored

Van

Badlands
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Moon roof wasnā€™t going through the order system initially. I think itā€™s accepted now but will check this week as we try to submit our order again. Going to gamble and go with the Bronze Smoke color sight unseen.
I gambled myself on Bronze Smoke. I think it will look better than the artwork depicts. I was probably going with Kodiak Brown before they dropped it. Just wanted something different.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I gambled myself on Bronze Smoke. I think it will look better than the artwork depicts. I was probably going with Kodiak Brown before they dropped it. Just wanted something different.
Yeah we were wanting the Kodak Brown and then it was gone. MY spouse did not want to gamble on the Bronze. I wish they had done a green like the full size Bronco supposedly is getting. So we are sticking with the Alto Blue. Have not seen many of them around. I see a lot of Cactus Gray.

Van

Badlands
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yeah we were wanting the Kodak Brown and then it was gone. MY spouse did not want to gamble on the Bronze. I wish they had done a green like the full size Bronco supposedly is getting. So we are sticking with the Alto Blue. Have not seen many of them around. I see a lot of Cactus Gray.
We would have liked a green also. The main reason I didnā€™t go with Alto Blue was that it was very close in color to my wifeā€™s blue Mazda CX-9.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
This is an existing Lincoln color. You might want to check your local dealer to see if they have any in stock this color. Personally, I'm not a fan.
New on the Aviator for ā€˜22. Ford/Lincoln has never used this paint code before. No one has seen it yet. No dealership anywhere has taken delivery of one. So yes, itā€™s a color on the Aviatorā€¦. Not really an existing color.

We were planning to go Kodiak brown for this Bronco Sport, but will give the Bronze Smoke a try since this replaces Kodiak. On the bright side, Iā€™d say I have several months to change my mind if I finally get to see it with my own eyes on a Lincoln or other B Sport. Can change the order up to the point a VIN is assigned.

The rendered depiction does not look great, but Fordā€™s CGI mockups are terrible for color assessment so we canā€™t really go off of that.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue on the Bronco Sport looks great in person and really pops in the sun even though itā€™s dark. Itā€™s nearly identical to Antimatter Blue on the full size Bronco, F-150 and others, but has a slight teal undertone to it. Personally I like it a bit better than Antimatter. We picked up our Badlands Sport in Antimatter Blue back in may. Super happy with the color choice. Looks great with the roast/ebony leather interior on the Badlands.

I wish they had offered a green as well. Ford has lots of good green colors in their library. Iā€™m not a fan of the Eruption Green theyā€™re using on the full size Bronco. Itā€™s too much of a Christmas or holly green for me. Just canā€™t do it. For a dark brown/red color I would have liked to seen Magma like they have used on the Super Duty a while back. Itā€™s dark like Kodiak Brown or Antimatter/Alto Blue, but itā€™s a really dark red with some brown to it.

Youā€™re right, lots os Cactus Gray out there. Itā€™s weird, I donā€™t like Cactus on the Sport at all, but I think it looks amazing on the full size 4-door Bronco. Hmmā€¦

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
New on the Aviator for ā€˜22. Ford/Lincoln has never used this paint code before. No one has seen it yet. No dealership anywhere has taken delivery of one. So yes, itā€™s a color on the Aviatorā€¦. Not really an existing color.
Since there are 2022 Aviators on the dealer lots now, Bronze Smoke is an existing color. Production on 2022's started on 6/28. I didn't say that color was in stock, only to check with your local dealer first. My local dealer has 2022 Aviators in stock, but none in Bronze Smoke yet.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since there are 2022 Aviators on the dealer lots now, Bronze Smoke is an existing color. Production on 2022's started on 6/28. I didn't say that color was in stock, only to check with your local dealer first. My local dealer has 2022 Aviators in stock, but none in Bronze Smoke yet.
I know. Ford has shipped very few ā€˜22 Aviators at this point. They have not shipped a single Bronze one. No one has seen the color. Iā€™m not just saying that, Ford has not yet (as of about 10 days ago) produced any in Bronze Smoke.. Very few dealers have seen one of the new Aviators yet.

There are some queued up for production. A local dealer has a Bronze one coming in, has a VIN assigned. Fordā€™s inventory checker says itā€™s at the dealership. Dealership says theyā€™re waiting for actual production and delivery, maybe theyā€™ll receive it by end of next month or early November.

Iā€™m not worried about it one bit. Iā€™ll definitely be able to see a Bronze one before I have a VIN for the new Bronco Sport, when it would be too late to change the color. Bronco Sport is probably 6 months out, but Iā€™ll know more later this week.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have a 2022 Badlands on order with a sunroof. No VIN yet, just wondering if anyone has a VIN# with a sunroof, no sure if it will delay my order or not as I heard this is why they stopped Badlands production last year.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a 2022 Badlands on order with a sunroof. No VIN yet, just wondering if anyone has a VIN# with a sunroof, no sure if it will delay my order or not as I heard this is why they stopped Badlands production last year.
They don't start scheduling until 9/23, so you won't hear anything before then

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
They don't start scheduling until 9/23, so you won't hear anything before then
That is what I thought. But Van here on the bard said hegot a VIN and build week for a 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands. He said it is scheduled for the week of 11/22

Reactions: Van

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did receive a VIN and week of schedule on 09/18 from the salesman.
Will you post what they sent you? Just curious, becasue I'm a priority 10 and haven't heard anything.
Sponsored