AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hear Ye Hear ye!! Just out for those not yet scheduled…Ford has in its merry spirit granted unto Bronco Sport folks ALL the weeks in January for production weeks!!!

Mavericks be damned, BSs will join them on the line ALL of January!!!!

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] BB0D0D1A-642A-46A9-95D6-2C56D5A341A8
Supply and demand in effect. I wonder how much the BS is outselling the Maverick by
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Supply and demand in effect. I wonder how much the BS is outselling the Maverick by
That’s exactly what this must be. I’m impressed for sure, to rededicate all January to BS production. But I thought the Maverick was doing quite well for itself already? Maybe both vehicles are doing well enough that they might have to find, or invest in, additional production capacity in the future, nice problem to have. I wonder how quickly/easily they can adjust the plant from producing one to the other. I’m assuming it’s a fairly easy process.

Or are there some specific Maverick parts affected by the global supply chain shortages, though I can’t imagine what those might be, aside from the hybrid powertrain.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
I think they run them at the same time. Check out near the end of the video Bronco Sports and Mavericks on the same line together for final assembly.
Watch "2022 Ford Maverick Assembly & Production Line Video [From Hermosillo Plant in Mexico]" on YouTube

Reactions: MJE
OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I think they run them at the same time. Check out near the end of the video Bronco Sports and Mavericks on the same line together for final assembly.
Watch "2022 Ford Maverick Assembly & Production Line Video [From Hermosillo Plant in Mexico]" on YouTube
Nice video. I love watching that! They are built on the same platform so I can see that. Good thing is that they changed their mind about dedicating the line solely to Mavericks for those weeks in January. Good!

Last edited:

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
This is also informative about production at Hermosillo. It's about Maverick production, but a lot of info applies to our sports.
Watch "2022 Ford Maverick: Production & Shipment Explained" on YouTube

Reactions: MJE

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
This is also informative about production at Hermosillo. It's about Maverick production, but a lot of info applies to our sports.
Watch "2022 Ford Maverick: Production & Shipment Explained" on YouTube
Pinsk, I snapped a quick pic showing the BS you were referring to in the Maverick video showing how the Maverick and BS sit on the same line. Here it is with an arrow pointing at it. I think that is the blue Maverick door and a gray BS door right next to each other in the foreground.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] 2761C2A9-E548-4214-8A33-27680DAA534A

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Pinsk, I snapped a quick pic showing the BS you were referring to in the Maverick video showing how the Maverick and BS sit on the same line. Here it is with an arrow pointing at it. I think that is the blue Maverick door and a gray BS door right next to each other in the foreground.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] 2761C2A9-E548-4214-8A33-27680DAA534A
Thats the part i was talking about.
I saw a video of production of the big bronco at MAP and they had Broncos and Rangers on the line at the same time.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I saw a video of production of the big bronco at MAP and they had Broncos and Rangers on the line at the same time.
Awsome seeing them on the same lines. Goes to show the ability to make so many vehicles when they share the same platform.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for some great videos! Educational & informative. I thought I saw at least one other point too where the BS & Maverick were one right after the other on the line.

Yes it sure is interesting to see what they can do when vehicles share a platform. Nowadays modern manufacturing means major components can be shared, but 2 totally different vehicles can be produced. Way back when you would have a car platform with 2-door, 4-door, & wagon versions, which all were exactly the same car.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Check with your dealer. That makes no sense That you dont have a production week. Ensure they put your order in using the customer order system which then takes it out of their allocation system
I do have an order number. This is the last note from dealer a few days ago. "The word is that Ford isn’t building any 2022 Bronco Sports that are ordered with names until at least the end of January. Yours is the first one that will get a serial number in our allocation."

Anyone else in Canada with a build week and Serial #?

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
Question: I have an order number and tracking number from an email my dealer got. This was hard for me to get even though I begged them for confirmation for two weeks after I placed my order. Since I never got this info from ford, I doubt I will get an email with build date and VIN on it. Is there a way to track my order with ford instead of through my dealership? Or is that only possible when I receive my VIN?

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Question: I have an order number and tracking number from an email my dealer got. This was hard for me to get even though I begged them for confirmation for two weeks after I placed my order. Since I never got this info from ford, I doubt I will get an email with build date and VIN on it. Is there a way to track my order with ford instead of through my dealership? Or is that only possible when I receive my VIN?
You need your VIN to track your order. Even if you call Ford they will ask for your VIN and order #. So if you do not get an email with your VIN and scheduled production week your only avenue is your dealer.

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
You need your VIN to track your order. Even if you call Ford they will ask for your VIN and order #. So if you do not get an email with your VIN and scheduled production week your only avenue is your dealer.
The order tracker may be down currently. My login is not working right now. Hopefully that’s just work being done to the site.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Here is the scheduling for next week. If you have not yet been scheduled for a production week, they will be scheduling BS build for all weeks in January

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] 74B58395-788E-461E-8283-60B8F90BE9A8

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
Here is the scheduling for next week. If you have not yet been scheduled for a production week, they will be scheduling BS build for all weeks in January

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] 74B58395-788E-461E-8283-60B8F90BE9A8
C’mon 1/24 lol!
Sponsored