Broncosprt57

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS badlands
Has anyone on here been able to negotiate with dealers at all on 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands versus just flat out paying MSRP? I am tired of waiting on the one I ordered back in November 2021 that the build date has moved FIVE times and found one very similar, but the MSRP is about $3K higher.
just order one from granger. I did. Msrp 42.7 paid $34.5 ($2000 rebates).
Sponsored

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
I paid MSRP even in S. Cali due to the fact I have a dealer I have been buying cars since 2007 from. If I didn't want my Badlands they had someone who was going to pay $5k over MSRP for it.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I have the only Badlands around by me. I haven’t seen another in the 4 months I’ve owned mine. But, I Walked into a dealer who had one on order and told them I’d take it. No deposit, they threw my name on it and called when it came in. I Payed sticker minus incentives etc. and they honored the sticker price and didn’t add the 2400 bucks the price increased a day after I said I’d take it. Paying sticker is probably the best deal you’ll get anymore.

Broncosprt57

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS badlands
I was going to do this, but I wanted to lease. They couldn't help me with a lease, I would have to buy the car.
you can either treat it like a lease and buy the car at the discounted price or Ford does offer balloon payments, similar to lease in a way. Some credit unions offer “lease-like” financing. In NY we have Teachers Federal Credit Union.
Sponsored