2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend with Aeroskin II Textured Added

aKaClamp

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Just added the Aeroskin II textured from Ford Accesories the other day. I think it gives it a more aggressive look in the front with the added bonus of less bugs and rock chips. I liked the textured because it matches all the moldings and it’s flush mount. Anyone else have it? Thoughts or Opinions?
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend with Aeroskin II Textured Added 90AC0F90-274D-4AA7-B6A1-EF97C96CB61A
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend with Aeroskin II Textured Added 41912A3C-019A-426B-AA48-B27BC51DA55D
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend with Aeroskin II Textured Added 61CBA993-C8D8-4725-A8C8-B8C95A00D9C1
Sponsored

Siegel

Badlands
First Name
Siegel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks good. Can you send more of a side view picture?

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
I'm not too keen on rock chips either. Contemplating this, or another solution. Saw the installation, as someone else mentioned, will it hold water and other debris underneath? Paint fade?

Maybe partial ppf but don't like the line/border. So ppf the whole hood and fenders, which probably leads to doing the whole car... Dilemma's.

OP
OP
aKaClamp

aKaClamp

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm not too keen on rock chips either. Contemplating this, or another solution. Saw the installation, as someone else mentioned, will it hold water and other debris underneath? Paint fade?

Maybe partial ppf but don't like the line/border. So ppf the whole hood and fenders, which probably leads to doing the whole car... Dilemma's.
Honestly that’s the first thing I thought of to with water being kept underneath of it. But I mean I would imagine it drains where the holes are from the sticker that aren’t touching the hood. I was a little concerned with it but nothing that a good detail can’t take care of if you take it off later on. But honestly if anything it would keep the paint clear there. And the rest of the hood would be more faded.

Pugboy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2014 Transit Connect
Love my air/bug deflector. Bought OB that was demo with 2700 miles. Was dealer’s wife’s car. Deflector and fender flares already added. Very happy.
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend with Aeroskin II Textured Added D58DEE5C-0E6D-4454-A35A-656CC32FBBE4

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Was washing mine Monday and saw my first chip on the hood. Ordered deflector on Tuesday. Can’t wait to get that thing on there.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
It took me 15 min to do on my own. I dont like the way techs treat our vehicles
I understand your concern. However, part pickup for self install is 100+ mile round trip. Delivery doubles the price. So, do I pickup the part and hope there is nothing missing or damaged? Dealer install is $20. Anything wrong, it's on them, not me! Sometimes ya just gotta take a chance.

CactusGreyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2017 Flex 365 HP/EcoBoost,VW GL
I understand your concern. However, part pickup for self install is 100+ mile round trip. Delivery doubles the price. So, do I pickup the part and hope there is nothing missing or damaged? Dealer install is $20. Anything wrong, it's on them, not me! Sometimes ya just gotta take a chance.
I’m always about doing stuff on my own. Took me about 20 min to do the install. I took my time trying to get it on perfect. But if it‘s only $20 to install can’t argue with paying the dealer.

Fordphanatic

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 platinum F150
Do you notice any air speed noise or weird whistling when at highway speeds? I had one on my previous truck. I drive 80% highways and it made an aweful whistling over 70mph so I had to get rid of it.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
This is an underappreciated sentiment. Self install carries risks. If you break something during the installation or something breaks down the road as a result of the work you do then any repair required will not be covered under warranty. Yes, installation costs money, but sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze, especially if you don't have the right tools and/or skills to begin with.
Sponsored