Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
As we are getting closer to orders/production, have we learned any more about accessories? The document in this thread is from August with a lot of TBD.
I'm in the same predicament. I'm interested in the accessories being offered, but there's so little information of them :/
Sponsored

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I don't think we have gotten much more info.. I'm personally waiting to see what the fender flairs look like.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I don't think we have gotten much more info.. I'm personally waiting to see what the fender flairs look like.
As an accessory, I assume these should be able to be ordered & installed separately? I’ve been trying to look closely at the body panel images for where the base trim might detach or allow cover fitment for the added flares...

Edit: Doesn’t look like it would be too difficult. Plastic panels have a clean seam separation at the body.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
As an accessory, I assume these should be able to be ordered & installed separately? I’ve been trying to look closely at the body panel images for where the base trim might detach or allow cover fitment for the added flares...

Edit: Doesn’t look like it would be too difficult. Plastic panels have a clean seam separation at the body.
I agree with your assessment. I just want to see how they look though. I haven't seen anything.. and the 100+ accessories.. are all text and not really seen much pictures.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I agree with your assessment. I just want to see how they look though. I haven't seen anything.. and the 100+ accessories.. are all text and not really seen much pictures.
More than that, a lot of them don't have part numbers assigned for us to try & look up either. Thought I had cheated the system - I noticed on another thread, the fender flare (two versions) invoice price & order code for dealers is available but doesn't seem to be available on their end beyond the paper listing. I'm sure Granger could confirm for us. Quick google search turned up nothing on those as well. Personally, I think Ford will have made a HUGE mistake if these are anything like the cargo management and can't be fitted as a simple owner or dealer installed accessory later. Give us photos! Please :)

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
More than that, a lot of them don't have part numbers assigned for us to try & look up either. Thought I had cheated the system - I noticed on another thread, the fender flare (two versions) invoice price & order code for dealers is available but doesn't seem to be available on their end beyond the paper listing. I'm sure Granger could confirm for us. Quick google search turned up nothing on those as well. Personally, I think Ford will have made a HUGE mistake if these are anything like the cargo management and can't be fitted as a simple owner or dealer installed accessory later. Give us photos! Please :)
Technically "anything" can be fitted as a simple owner.. though that depends on your tools, time, and skill level. ;)

OffTheGrid

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So if the off-road cross bars are included standard with the Badlands but they would incur a late availability delivery, if you order one without cross bars, are you entitled to it later or do would you then incur the accessory charge when they are available? Just curious.
Extras usually ship to the dealership. Would imagine thats part of shipping and destintion charges. Already in purchase.

Tlmbigos

Base
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport 2021
Here is the full 2021 Bronco Sport Accessories List (w/ part numbers and pricing).
Anyone else find a hitch for the base model bronco sport? I tried ordering one through ford dealer and they were unable to order as well. Anyone know when the accessories will be out?

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I cannot find any aux, it’s all bluetooth now...I want to play CDs but i cant, have to subscribe to sat radio (SiriusXM)
Burn your CD's to your computer and then transfer to phone. It takes time but it works. So many tutorials on how to do it!
Sponsored