Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Ron I put these on back a few months ago , I put them all the way down and they are working keeping dirt off the side of the bronco . They also give it a aggressive look.

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories 684F692A-6A2C-469E-B01C-CEEADDC8B98B

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories C1E5B2F6-97C0-4290-B808-0FC172D862BD

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories 1E8FF9FB-0DE8-454E-B50B-EE3BCF998711

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories E424A7F2-D3D5-423E-A5AB-1C49F934719C
What are those called? Never seen them before. They keep mud/dirt off the car, but do they hold onto it and take forever to clean at a car wash?
fender flares , 3m tape is on them . I installed and also pulled a few tabs out and secured it .

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories CD70DBE6-F5C3-4695-9E3D-2B5A94A2D62F

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories 2DA53E8E-4420-4109-8B0A-F49617DDB833

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories image
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I
What are those called? Never seen them before. They keep mud/dirt off the car, but do they hold onto it and take forever to clean at a car wash?
Not sure if I would take it to a car wash , mine will never go to a car wash . It beats up the finish and scratches the plastic trim , but that’s just me .80.00 dollars for front and back . I like them , got to clean off wheel lip real good heat up your flares and stick on .

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I

Not sure if I would take it to a car wash , mine will never go to a car wash . It beats up the finish and scratches the plastic trim , but that’s just me .80.00 dollars for front and back . I like them , got to clean off wheel lip real good heat up your flares and stick on .
Any thoughts .
Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories D80B4A24-D3E0-4E64-8C65-5E02FA91ACAF
Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories 06CF84C4-CC18-4A70-B323-648E31E808EB

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I'm not sure this would be as useful for me. I already have the gator back style splash guards and my Bronco Sport has plenty of dings and scratches from parking lots/garages in Chicago and the limited off roading I've done. I've made my peace with the scrapes / scratches. I don't run mine through an automatic wash unless it's touchless, which are next to impossible to find.

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Looks like if you are in AZ you can’t take advantage of this unless I am missing something?

CyberSparky

Outer Banks
First Name
Delone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 1995 Ford Bronco, 1981 Ford Bro
I got a hitch. With install and the Ford points it was like 190$. Figure why not.
I did the same thing and paid for installation online. Waited for it to arrive to the dealership and scheduled with their service dept for installation. Drove 2hrs to dealership and was told they couldn’t honor the installation charge I paid online. $200labor+$190 for hitch. They then also had no idea how to refund as they said they won’t receive the payment for months. They told me on the phone prior to scheduling installation that it would take 4-5hrs for install and then told me this morning when I arrived it would take all day and they couldn’t do it today even with the additional charge. Worse experience with their service dept.

So if you do the same I would not pay for installation online or expect a decent up charge when you arrive for install. Also don’t expect them to install on day it is scheduled to be.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I was at dealer and ordered through them. They matched the price. Then proceeded to hack my fucking bumper up. So now waiting for a new bumper. Honestly I’m not sure I’d let Ford techs even change my oil after this

CyberSparky

Outer Banks
First Name
Delone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was at dealer and ordered through them. They matched the price. Then proceeded to hack my fucking bumper up. So now waiting for a new bumper. Honestly I’m not sure I’d let Ford techs even change my oil after this
Oh jeez. I’m sorry to hear that.

I spoke with the service manager after I made the post and he was not happy about it but said he would honor the price if I really wanted them to but that they were going to have to address the prices on the website with someone as it wasn’t correct. He claimed it said something to the effect of suggested price and it may vary for labor charge but I had already verified that was not the case and asked him to show me where it stipulated that and he looked and verified that he was incorrect.

I’m currently still waiting on the lot now as the manager said they might be able to still install today because of the distance I drove and the fact I took a day off from work just for this. Not gunna hold my breath though. If they can’t start it in the next 20 minutes then I’m heading home cause there’s no way it’ll be done before they close.

They had a white one on a lift with the rear tires removed and said that was the first one they’ve ever installed one on and were about to start. So I’ll wait and see how it looks before I let them touch it if I’m still here when it’s completed. If it looks rough I’ll just install myself and have them figure out how to refund my installation charge.

Thanks for the heads up. Honestly now I’m glad mine wasn’t the guinea pig.

CyberSparky

Outer Banks
First Name
Delone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I’m back today to finally have it installed. They should be done in about 20-30 minutes. Been here a few hours already. I told em I’d wire the trailer light kit myself cause that was what they claimed took so long on the other sport. Also picking up my bug/stone deflector. I asked the service manager to enable tow mode if they could for having to make 2 trips and the bs that they couldn’t do it for the price I paid online. Hopefully they do, not sure if it’s possible tbh. If they don’t I’ll give Forscan a go.

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories 47EFDCAE-8262-41F7-BC8C-33FECFFD1B87

Reactions: MJE

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Well, I’m back today to finally have it installed. They should be done in about 20-30 minutes. Been here a few hours already. I told em I’d wire the trailer light kit myself cause that was what they claimed took so long on the other sport. Also picking up my bug/stone deflector. I asked the service manager to enable tow mode if they could for having to make 2 trips and the bs that they couldn’t do it for the price I paid online. Hopefully they do, not sure if it’s possible tbh. If they don’t I’ll give Forscan a go.

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories 47EFDCAE-8262-41F7-BC8C-33FECFFD1B87
Are you also installing a new rear bumper skin? Let us know how it goes.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
They had a white one on a lift with the rear tires removed and said that was the first one they’ve ever installed one on and were about to start. So I’ll wait and see how it looks before I let them touch it if I’m still here when it’s completed. If it looks rough I’ll just install myself and have them figure out how to refund my installation charge.

Thanks for the heads up. Honestly now I’m glad mine wasn’t the guinea pig.
I'm going to guess by his comment that he is NOT replacing the bumper.

CyberSparky

Outer Banks
First Name
Delone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nah, I just let em cut the bumper. Regrets… I was warned as well.

Not too surprised they didn’t take a file to it after cutting and left a rough edge. I think I’m going to take some aluminum and make my own piece of trim to go around the hitch and paint it flat black. He cut it out on the left side more than the right and the top cut wasn’t cut high enough and is sitting pinched on the square tube. I’ll post an image tomorrow. It could’ve been worse I guess. I really wish I could’ve cut it out myself before I took it up there. If it weren’t for having back surgery recently they never would have touched it to begin with.

I’ll wire the trailer light adapter in once I’m fully recovered. Anyone know if we can order a male and female plug for the taillights to make this adapter plug n play instead of needing to be spliced into the factory wiring? Surprised they couldn’t afford a couple connectors for this adapter for the price it is. I used my ford points for it but still. Shrugs.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Not too surprised they didn’t take a file to it after cutting and left a rough edge. I think I’m going to take some aluminum and make my own piece of trim to go around the hitch and paint it flat black. He cut it out on the left side more than the right and the top cut wasn’t cut high enough and is sitting pinched on the square tube. I’ll post an image tomorrow. It could’ve been worse I guess. I really wish I could’ve cut it out myself before I took it up there. If it weren’t for having back surgery recently they never would have touched it to begin with.

I’ll wire the trailer light adapter in once I’m fully recovered. Anyone know if we can order a male and female plug for the taillights to make this adapter plug n play instead of needing to be spliced into the factory wiring? Surprised they couldn’t afford a couple connectors for this adapter for the price it is. I used my ford points for it but still. Shrugs.
You might want to try black door edging.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Curt makes a plug and play wiring kit.
Sponsored