Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I left out the fact that the anti sway tuning is out of spec and the higher CG raises the danger of a roll over in a emergency maneuver or when your off road.
Sponsored

OP
OP
poptarts

poptarts

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport base
Ya I am happy with it. If I could do it again I would do a smaller size tire. But hey. I am loving it. Suits my needs just fine and I love the stuff stock look it now has…

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
im loving it. the more i see a lifted sport, the more i want to do it to mine. prob keep a 65 maaaaybe a 70 series tire, but either way i like the lifted sports. any issues with being lifted? been offroad yet?

OP
OP
poptarts

poptarts

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport base
im loving it. the more i see a lifted sport, the more i want to do it to mine. prob keep a 65 maaaaybe a 70 series tire, but either way i like the lifted sports. any issues with being lifted? been offroad yet?
im taking it up to Breckenridge Colorado for New Years. So I hope it’s a snowy drive up. Wanna give it a test and I’ll snap pics

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
As my old Grand Dad would say, "Ain't that kinda like puttin' a $40 saddle on a $20 dollar horse?" :sunglasses:

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awesome!

and yeah, that side by side comparison, what a difference it makes.
did you install it?
how's the ride quality after?
nice job!
The side by side comp, the stock one is not pulled up even with the big tire Bronc. That exaggerated the lift look. Makes the lifted one look bigger and badder.
A better comparison would be exactly side by side, closer together and an end to end side shot. The pic taker needs to be dead center of the truggies.

Digitalexcess

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I like the Woolworth 2" lift. I've had it installed for about 3 weeks now. There's some additional noise from the struts when hitting big bumps, but Robbie said it was typical and should go away with time.

At 6'-0", I can slide right in vs the seat being a bit low as stock. It looks much better and increases ground clearance, so I'd say it's well worth the investment. It was about $525 for the kit and $300 for the install, then $165 for the alignment.

The 225/65/R18 Michelins have been replaced with 235/60/R18 Falken Wildpeak AT Trails. Set the tire pressure to 35psi cold and the ride is smooth, if a bit more aggressive. I may find some 17" wheels and install 245/65/R17 tires later.

Lastly, I added the Thule HD crossbars available on the Ford accessories website.

Ford Bronco Sport 2” kit Woolworth (fordrangerslifts) installed IMG_5222.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport 2” kit Woolworth (fordrangerslifts) installed IMG_5221.JPG

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The side by side comp, the stock one is not pulled up even with the big tire Bronc. That exaggerated the lift look. Makes the lifted one look bigger and badder.
A better comparison would be exactly side by side, closer together and an end to end side shot. The pic taker needs to be dead center of the truggies.
oh i totally agree, the way the photo is taken, can be deceiving. still gives a great appearance to me.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like the Woolworth 2" lift. I've had it installed for about 3 weeks now. There's some additional noise from the struts when hitting big bumps, but Robbie said it was typical and should go away with time.

At 6'-0", I can slide right in vs the seat being a bit low as stock. It looks much better and increases ground clearance, so I'd say it's well worth the investment. It was about $525 for the kit and $300 for the install, then $165 for the alignment.

The 225/65/R18 Michelins have been replaced with 235/60/R18 Falken Wildpeak AT Trails. Set the tire pressure to 35psi cold and the ride is smooth, if a bit more aggressive. I may find some 17" wheels and install 245/65/R17 tires later.

Lastly, I added the Thule HD crossbars available on the Ford accessories website.

Ford Bronco Sport 2” kit Woolworth (fordrangerslifts) installed IMG_5222.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport 2” kit Woolworth (fordrangerslifts) installed IMG_5221.JPG
looks great, i do agree. however the strut noise going away with time kinda concerns me.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looks great, i do agree. however the strut noise going away with time kinda concerns me.
~~~~~~~~~
Quoted:
[There's some additional noise from the struts when hitting big bumps, but Robbie said it was typical and should go away with time.]
Yep I’d bet it goes away with time,
As what ever is making the noise wears out or gets thin or crushed….
~~~~~~~~~
New noises after a modification can often be dangerous.
Most certainly mean accelerated wear and or extra stress.
Most likely the 2” lift is taking a moving part, strut bushing too close to the limits of its articulation.
This will most likely cause premature part failure. Being a suspension, stability or worse yet a steering part a failure even at low speed can cause a ? crash~~~
If I had something installed and had a new noise I’d make the installer eliminate the noise at the very least.
If they didn’t know what the noise was I’d know for sure I picked the wrong company.

Last edited:

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
~~~~~~~~~
Quoted:
[There's some additional noise from the struts when hitting big bumps, but Robbie said it was typical and should go away with time.]
Yep I’d bet it goes away with time,
As what ever is making the noise wears out or gets thin or crushed….
~~~~~~~~~
Most likely the 2” lift is taking a moving part, strut bushing too close to the limits of its articulation.
This will most likely cause premature part failure. Being a suspension, stability or worse yet a steering part a failure even at low speed can cause a ? crash~~~
If I had something installed and had a new noise I’d make the installer eliminate the noise at the very least.
If they didn’t know what the noise was I’d know for sure I picked the wrong company.
couldnt agree more.

not knocking the fordrangerlift at all, actually i’m prob gonna go that route, especially with that sexy nudge bar (best on the market imo) or the sst lift. im guessing installer? shouldnt be making noise. especially on a new vehicle.
maybe 2 inch is too much for this chassis?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
And if anything goes wrong dealer gonna say not covered under warranty cause modified...

endrMinr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
I have the FE, put the Woolworth 1.5" lift on it. There is a thump when I hit certain kinds of short hard bumps, but nothing when I hit larger longer bumps. From research and looking at my vehicle I found a couple things. The front sway bar is fixed, so putting the spacers above the strut further compressed it and made it stiffer. Also, the top of the strut flexes on fast bumps. So the spacer is interfering with the flex of the strut and thumps, and the tighter sway bar makes that happen more often. So other than the strut not flexing completely, nothing else is hitting or bumping so Im not concerned.
I will be putting larger tires on it, ~10# more per tire and more unsprung weight will compensate somewhat for the tighter sway bar, but I may shorten the linkages a bit anyway. I may also take off the spacer and grind out the center hole further so it doesnt interfere, but thats a future hassle.
Sponsored