Ramseyi

Badlands
First Name
Ramsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
To all of you curious about having bike rack, I just wanted to show you how the 1up bike rack looks in my BSBL from the rear view camera
Ford Bronco Sport 1UP USA bike rack installed with licence plate holder 20220118_125555[1]
to outside of bronco.
Ford Bronco Sport 1UP USA bike rack installed with licence plate holder 20220118_144240[1]
Ford Bronco Sport 1UP USA bike rack installed with licence plate holder 20220118_141054[1]

Ford Bronco Sport 1UP USA bike rack installed with licence plate holder 20220118_125555[1]

Ford Bronco Sport 1UP USA bike rack installed with licence plate holder 20220118_141054[1]

Ford Bronco Sport 1UP USA bike rack installed with licence plate holder 20220118_144240[1]
Sponsored

Last edited:

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Nice ride. The car looks good too.
Bronco sport makes a fantastic riding companion. Theoretically the car can carry 10 bikes. Need more bikes.

OP
OP

Ramseyi

Badlands
First Name
Ramsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are still happy with the rack? What model is that?
Yup, its been on and off since the day I bought the 1 up rack, I removed the plate number holder, it blocks my rear view camera, and also the way it sits at the hitch on storage position blocks my plate number so I had to put the racks on either extra clearance position or load bike position just to be safe not to get tickets if its not in use. The model I have is 2" super duty single in black.

Last edited:

Bdud

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yup, its been on and off since the day I bought the 1 up rack, I removed the plate number holder, it blocks my rear view camera, and also the way it sits at the hitch on storage position blocks my plate number so I had to put the racks on either extra clearance position or load bike position just to be safe not to get tickets if its not in use. The model I have is 2" super duty single in black.
When that folds up is it touching the bumper?

I currently have the 1up on the roof waiting for my hitch to be installed.

Archy

Big Bend
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, bronco sport
Cool! Yeah i just pulled the trigger on the silver today. I was toying with the Hollywood sport rack but fo a little bit more I thought this rack will be more versatile and secure for a wider variety of bikes.

OP
OP

Ramseyi

Badlands
First Name
Ramsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When that folds up is it touching the bumper?

I currently have the 1up on the roof waiting for my hitch to be installed.
Doesn't touch at all, you can actually adjust from the receiver how far you want from the bumper. in my honest humble opinion you can never go wrong with this rack, its solid!, and I think you pick the right color, mine in black and one side starts to fade. (maybe from the sun or salt when snowy).
Sponsored