tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I saw it and thought wth, you can hardly look at a Sport on any lot around here, and the price is already up $160. Somebody asking about MSRP? That's available anywhere...I'm curious if anybody is getting any discounts. They are getting "about" $1601 over dealer invoice if sold at MSRP for a loaded Badlands. There is a current $500 buyer cash back incentive through the end of January against that, though. Combined with really low promo Ford Credit rates too.
Sponsored

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I saw it and thought wth, you can hardly look at a Sport on any lot around here, and the price is already up $160. Somebody asking about MSRP? That's available anywhere...I'm curious if anybody is getting any discounts. They are getting "about" $1601 over dealer invoice if sold at MSRP for a loaded Badlands. There is a current $500 buyer cash back incentive through the end of January against that, though. Combined with really low promo Ford Credit rates too.
Cash back on a Bronco Sport? Does that apply on top of x-plan pricing?

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Under the X Plan, the dealer fee that was $795 was reduced to $100. I also received the $500 rebate.
Sponsored