• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado 1.5 Liter Bronco Sport Engine Cover

broncosporty

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
For sale, I have a bronco sport engine cover that will fit the 2021-2023 model years. It is the cover, the 3 special small black pegs that screw into the engine, and the special white peg, but apparently some vehicle have the special white peg, so it may or may not be beneficial depending on what ford gave you. Asking $115 or best offer. Thank you!
Sponsored

Ranrich0

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
For sale, I have a bronco sport engine cover that will fit the 2021-2023 model years. It is the cover, the 3 special small black pegs that screw into the engine, and the special white peg, but apparently some vehicle have the special white peg, so it may or may not be beneficial depending on what ford gave you. Asking $115 or best offer. Thank you!
Hey I would like to buy the engine cover and assorted screws.
Does the price include shipping to Florida?
Let me know how the transaction works.
Thanks, Rich

OP
OP

broncosporty

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Yes! I can do the $115 with included shipping to Florida!
I can take payment through Venmo or PayPal. preferably Venmo because its easier.
and then I can send the tracking info this afternoon and tonight package up the stuff and send it out first thing tomorrow! Let me know if you want to do it, and I can pm you with my info! Thanks!

Ranrich0

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Sorry for the delay I was expecting an email notification of the post.
Please msg me with the info, venmo is good

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Did this sell?

MEK

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Do you still have this item?
I am interested in it if you still have it!
Let me know,
Mike K

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
If available, I'd buy it today
Sponsored