thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Most recent built report in the waiting room was 11 days from invoiced to built, so the factory appears to be making up time. Maybe over the next couple of weeks they'll be back to the more customary 7 day timeline.
Sponsored

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hate it on your behalf because it can't be hated nearly enough solo.
Thank you for your consolidated anger. I'm feeling it pretty hard today. I've never been so excited and so hopeless about something all at once.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Think I’m still good for my 6/13 date? They changed it from May 30 to June 6 (both ended up being non-production weeks) and then to 6/13. I usually get the dreaded postponement email around 8:15 on a Friday and didn’t get one last Friday.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Think I’m still good for my 6/13 date? They changed it from May 30 to June 6 (both ended up being non-production weeks) and then to 6/13. I usually get the dreaded postponement email around 8:15 on a Friday and didn’t get one last Friday.
There is a difference between scheduling builds and building vehicles. If you are already scheduled, you should not be affected by this particular "no scheduling" event. That is not to say that your build will not be delayed by some other circumstance.

Jubaea1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Mine was changed from the 6th to 13th, too. Fingers crossed it happens!

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Mine was changed from the 6th to 13th, too. Fingers crossed it happens!
I keep checking for my window sticker, it’s supposed to be available a week before production.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I keep checking for my window sticker, it’s supposed to be available a week before production.
Your tracker status will change to "in production" about a day before the sticker will be available.

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
Mine too was originally a scheduled for 5/30, received an email on Friday, 5/13 stating it was rescheduled to week of 6/6 and then last Tuesday I received another email stating it was pushed to week of 6/13. Not sure if there’s any rhyme or reason to their email days but I keep checking email, hoping I don’t get another push back 🤞🏼

Christi

Badlands
First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda
At this rate I’m never going to get scheduled. Three weeks in a row with no scheduling!
I ordered my Badlands 2/14/22 ...Cactus Grey, premium, tow, 360, Moonroof and I wonder when I'll see it too!!

Christi

Badlands
First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda
I just found out that my Badlands is in production as of June 16th....ordered 2/14/22. I had a build date of end of May!

bozer

Badlands
First Name
brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I just found out that my Badlands is in production as of June 16th....ordered 2/14/22. I had a build date of end of May!
We ordered our Badlands the same day you did, ours was built 6/17 and we're waiting for it to be shipped. Hopefully yours is built soon.
Sponsored