anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Not surprised. I don't think I'll hear anything about scheduling until late June, possibly July. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm in it for the long haul though. My boyfriend is now just hoping we get the car before daylight savings. 😆

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Not surprised. I don't think I'll hear anything about scheduling until late June, possibly July. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm in it for the long haul though. My boyfriend is now just hoping we get the car before daylight savings. 😆
There's a 2 week plant shut down in July as well.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
There's a 2 week plant shut down in July as well.
Yeah, I saw that. It is what it is. But, both my Dad and Grandfather worked the line in Dearborn, with my dad finishing his career at the DEFTP, which I was lucky enough to get a private tour once on Christmas. The patience needed for this build is nothing compared to years they both put in to the company and hard work over by the Rouge. JMO. I also loved it when my dad was off during the summer due to shut downs.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

MNBroncoLady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingorangewebdesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My dealership has a Chilipepper OBX on the lot right now.
Yeah I’ve see a couple of them. Just haven’t had all the options I picked.

I’m still early in the wait process. My dealer said I’m up to Priority Code 2 after 6 weeks. Originally told me estimate of August delivery. I just keep seeing them and I’m impatient. Ready to upgrade the Old Escape.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I’ve see a couple of them. Just haven’t had all the options I picked.

I’m still early in the wait process. My dealer said I’m up to Priority Code 2 after 6 weeks. Originally told me estimate of August delivery. I just keep seeing them and I’m impatient. Ready to upgrade the Old Escape.
Pri 2 is good, it means the region got involved and bumped up your status. Hopefully soon you'll get a build week(s).

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford rep said they're trying to get orders scheduled within 90 days of the original order date. They have 2 weeks from today and we'll officially hit my 3 months of silence. No scheduling next week, so I hope they meet their 90 day promise the following week. 😤

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Ford rep said they're trying to get orders scheduled within 90 days of the original order date. They have 2 weeks from today and we'll officially hit my 3 months of silence. No scheduling next week, so I hope they meet their 90 day promise the following week. 😤
When I talked to them last week, the rep made it sound like it was a goal to be scheduled in 90 days. He followed that with it could be longer or shorter but that is the goal.

bozer

Badlands
First Name
brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yep, our Badlands was originally scheduled for production the week of 5/30. It has been rescheduled for the week of 6/6, here's to hoping it holds, cheers.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Yep, our Badlands was originally scheduled for production the week of 5/30. It has been rescheduled for the week of 6/6, here's to hoping it holds, cheers.
My 5/30 build was rescheduled for 6/6 and then 6/13. Hoping there won’t be another email this week telling me it’s postponed further.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
90 Days, I'll take it! Currently at 169 without a word..... but who's counting?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 Days, I'll take it! Currently at 169 without a word..... but who's counting?
So frustrating...I feel for you, I really do. Does your dealership have anything to say for themselves? Perhaps the visibility report shows something holding up production?
Sponsored