Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Yours better get built soon mine is getting lonely! :p
No doubt huh! We’ll have to fix that when I actually get mine. Haven’t seen yours around yet, but it’s a pretty big place to run into by chance.
Sponsored

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
I've received an email from Ford showing a production date for my Badlands during the week of 5/30/22. I ordered the little beast on 2/14/22. I'm getting antsy.
My Badlands is scheduled for the same week. Good luck!

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
Fingers crossed that mine will get scheduled. There are those that have been waiting longer but that doesn't seem to make my wait any less painful. Not to mention I'm going to be without a car in the next few weeks and I will only have my motorcycle for the summer/fall.
I ordered a BS BL, silver, premium, tow package, . Ordered 3/23/22 production date 6/27/22(pushed from 6/20/22)
@Meanderthal

pliebfried

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
On 1/12/22 I ordered a BS-BL with Tow. So far I have received five build dates: two for 5/30, two for 6/6 and the latest is 6/13. That build date chart doesn't look right to me...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Wow, you have to have close to the record for longest wait! I thought I was close but not quite with an order date of 11/6/21. I went in expecting a wait though & wasn’t disappointed in that. 😆 Hope yours does get scheduled & produced 5/30 as intended!
Oh wow! Fingers crossed yours hits production 5/30. Please tell me your delay wasn't due to a moonroof? :oops:

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Oh wow! Fingers crossed yours hits production 5/30. Please tell me your delay wasn't due to a moonroof? :oops:
No. Everything but, so anything could’ve held up production lol.

BL. PP. 360+. Tow. All the usual suspects of delays. 🤣
Plus Steelies & Cargo Management, knowing my luck one of those will suddenly come up short! 😆

Still, texted my sales guy this morning. Still supposed to be produced this week 5/16, even if I didn’t yet see the window sticker.

Fingers crossed 🤞

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
No. Everything but, so anything could’ve held up production lol.

BL. PP. 360+. Tow. All the usual suspects of delays. 🤣
Plus Steelies & Cargo Management, knowing my luck one of those will suddenly come up short! 😆

Still, texted my sales guy this morning. Still supposed to be produced this week 5/16, even if I didn’t yet see the window sticker.

Fingers crossed 🤞
Oh dear, I may kick myself for keeping the moonroof. Mine is exact same as you, also with the steelies and cargo, then the moonroof....and I ordered on 4/6 and crickets since...

I'm hoping by September LOL.

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Oh dear, I may kick myself for keeping the moonroof. Mine is exact same as you, also with the steelies and cargo, then the moonroof....and I ordered on 4/6 and crickets since...

I'm hoping by September LOL.
For you I hope the constraints are easing & it’s much quicker than that! At the end of the day I can’t see the moonroof being a huge change one way or the other on top of all the other potential delays already. You’ll really enjoy having just what you want when it gets here I’m sure!

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Weird that nobody seems to have heard anything today. Maybe they canceled scheduling for this week?

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Weird that nobody seems to have heard anything today. Maybe they canceled scheduling for this week?
I’m holding out hope for tomorrow.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The email seems to be less reliable lately. Hopefully tomorrow people will get something tomorrow.

MNBroncoLady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingorangewebdesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Count me in for hoping for the email tomorrow. But I know many have been waiting longer. 🤞🏻
Sponsored