Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Fingers crossed that mine will get scheduled. There are those that have been waiting longer but that doesn't seem to make my wait any less painful. Not to mention I'm going to be without a car in the next few weeks and I will only have my motorcycle for the summer/fall.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Fingers crossed that mine will get scheduled. There are those that have been waiting longer but that doesn't seem to make my wait any less painful. Not to mention I'm going to be without a car in the next few weeks and I will only have my motorcycle for the summer/fall.
Yikes, yes I hope yours does get scheduled then too. The last time I tried (and failed thanks to the dealer) to order a car I wound up in a similar situation headed into winter, but with an 89 Mustang convertible. I wound up having to do a different plan… 😆

This time though, I’m 🤞 as well that mine is scheduled this week as my dealer told me it would be. Of course tracking doesn’t say it’s in production just yet, but haha I bet I’m watching it closely this week!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Here’s hoping you get scheduled!

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Fingers crossed that mine gets scheduled as well. Although I have not been waiting as long as Meanderthal.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
@Badlanders I've got a good feeling about your order next week! Maybe we'll both make it onto the schedule.

bozer

Badlands
First Name
brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've received an email from Ford showing a production date for my Badlands during the week of 5/30/22. I ordered the little beast on 2/14/22. I'm getting antsy.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I've received an email from Ford showing a production date for my Badlands during the week of 5/30/22. I ordered the little beast on 2/14/22. I'm getting antsy.
Mine is scheduled for the same time ordered Feb 12th

Dtech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Here’s hoping mine gets scheduled too! Been without a vehicle since February as I sold it due to the timing of certain things and a variety of circumstances that took place. Being able to finally have my replacement vehicle by hopefully July or August would be a real blessing!

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I ordered on October 4, 2021 and my Badlands is scheduled 5/30/22 too.
Wow, you have to have close to the record for longest wait! I thought I was close but not quite with an order date of 11/6/21. I went in expecting a wait though & wasn’t disappointed in that. 😆 Hope yours does get scheduled & produced 5/30 as intended!

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
@Badlanders I've got a good feeling about your order next week! Maybe we'll both make it onto the schedule.
Here's hoping. Otherwise, if I understand the schedule, I may have to cut n run.
Getting into August build schedule (or beyond) and adding build and transportation durations,
I'd be nearing a 1 year old order at time of delivery.

Good luck all.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Here's hoping. Otherwise, if I understand the schedule, I may have to cut n run.
Getting into August build schedule (or beyond) and adding build and transportation durations,
I'd be nearing a 1 year old order at time of delivery.

Good luck all.
Yes, with any further delays you may as well do a 23. But then I wonder what updates might be coming as the Escape & Corsair are supposed to be updated for 23, so the Sport then is probably next. Not an easy answer for long term orders nowadays.

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes, with any further delays you may as well do a 23. But then I wonder what updates might be coming as the Escape & Corsair are supposed to be updated for 23, so the Sport then is probably next. Not an easy answer for long term orders nowadays.
Yours better get built soon mine is getting lonely! :p
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE