Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
You need to ask your dealer. If LongMcArthur knows, hope other dealers know their BS Heritage Limited allocations.
Yeah. They told me before that they were only going to get a couple but I would get one of them. I'll check with them next Thursday, providing scheduling isn't cancelled again, to see if I got scheduled at the same time.
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yeah. They told me before that they were only going to get a couple but I would get one of them. I'll check with them next Thursday, providing scheduling isn't cancelled again, to see if I got scheduled at the same time.
Fingers crossed 🤞. A bunch of people just got their ‘23 Mavericks scheduled. So that is a great sign. ‘23 Bronco Sports can start getting produced. Let’s go!!!

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
The delays are why I ended up finding a 22 Badlands about 7 hours away. Made the trek yesterday and bought it. So happy I did as the 23's might not appear until mid next year at this rate.

Kev1799

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape and BS BL A51
dumb question. why do the 23 mavericks affect the 23 bronco sports?

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
dumb question. why do the 23 mavericks affect the 23 bronco sports?
Built on the same line in the same factory. If they fill the line up with Mavericks, there's no room to build a Bronco.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Built on the same line in the same factory. If they fill the line up with Mavericks, there's no room to build a Bronco.
Yes and no… they can’t start the ‘23 Bronco Sports if they were still building the ‘22 Maverick’s. They kept extending the production of the ‘22 Maverick’s, which is one reason why the ‘23 Bronco Sports that had already received production weeks got pushed back. Once they finally decided on a cutoff date for the ‘22 Maverick’s, they started scheduling the ‘23 Maverick’s, which means they can start the ‘23 Bronco Sports too. 🙂

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes and no… they can’t start the ‘23 Bronco Sports if they were still building the ‘22 Maverick’s. They kept extending the production of the ‘22 Maverick’s, which is one reason why the ‘23 Bronco Sports that had already received production weeks got pushed back. Once they finally decided on a cutoff date for the ‘22 Maverick’s, they started scheduling the ‘23 Maverick’s, which means they can start the ‘23 Bronco Sports too. 🙂
I think we are saying the same thing. If they are filling the line up with '22 Mavericks, there's no room to start the '23 Broncos.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I think we are saying the same thing. If they are filling the line up with '22 Mavericks, there's no room to start the '23 Broncos.
Good news… my 12/05 build week didn’t move. Hopefully they’ll schedule Bronco Sports this coming week.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good news… my 12/05 build week didn’t move. Hopefully they’ll schedule Bronco Sports this coming week.
That'd be nice. I missed the first round of scheduling for the Maverick apparently so it'd be nice for the BS to be scheduled at least.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So I have read on here that production takes 3-4 days typically? Anyone get moved to “built” yet? I show In Production with a 12/6 date now.

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
So I have read on here that production takes 3-4 days typically? Anyone get moved to “built” yet? I show In Production with a 12/6 date now.

I'm being built!! It says it will take a few day!!

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I'm being built!! It says it will take a few day!!

Mine actually says Your 2023 BS Outer Banks is "In Production" at one of our factories. This can take a few days.

I was scheduled to be built the week of Nov 28. When I called they told me it would be by Dec 16.
I was so surprised!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Mine actually says Your 2023 BS Outer Banks is "In Production" at one of our factories. This can take a few days.

I was scheduled to be built the week of Nov 28. When I called they told me it would be by Dec 16.
I was so surprised!
What surprised you? I believe BS production did not begin until December 2 or 3. Your last email might have said the 28th, but it could have changed and you weren’t notified. You never know. When you called, did they give you a build day, an actual day? Kind of weird that they said by the 16th. I’m wondering if you were pushed back and you didn’t know it?

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
What surprised you? I believe BS production did not begin until December 2 or 3. Your last email might have said the 28th, but it could have changed and you weren’t notified. You never know. When you called, did they give you a build day, an actual day? Kind of weird that they said by the 16th. I’m wondering if you were pushed back and you didn’t know it?
He explained the date was just a date. There is a window around that date, so production could actually be earlier or later. someone on here gave me the number to call, and I got a guy that shared lots of information.
The surprise was just that I was afraid my date might change again but it didn't; he told me that was possible.
I guess I am just excited it is being built, in fact my dealership has 4 more being built as mine is!

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Suzysparks, so I checked the one I bailed out on and I guess the dealer decided not to cancel it cause its now in production as well. Still happy with my 22 Badlands that I found so no big deal, just thought it was funny.
Sponsored