2XIPA

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Civic, and a Subaru
360+ is not constrained. In fact, nothing is officially listed as constrained for the Sport. The common hold up is the premium package followed usually by moon roof. Beyond that, it's usually a dealer screw up. If they didn't get COVP approval a unit will not be scheduled.
Interesting. I ordered BB BL with premium on 5/27. Meanderthal ordered on 3/19. Difference seemed to be the 360+. That’s what I get for trying to make sense of the senseless.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Interesting. I ordered BB BL with premium on 5/27. Meanderthal ordered on 3/19. Difference seemed to be the 360+. That’s what I get for trying to make sense of the senseless.
I ordered one with 360+ and was scheduled 3 weeks after order. Very, very few people with premium package get scheduled quickly. His is getting to be an old order, but there are people from November and December just now getting scheduled or built. But, as we're nearing the end of scheduling, if it doesn't happen soon it has to be because of some problem, either messed up COVP, a dealer that pissed Ford off, bad priority code, plan pricing, etc.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Eric, did you ever hear this week what the issue is? Retail orders are now closed. It then falls on one of these two conditions.

Unscheduled - Balance Out
The order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out.
Unscheduled - Clean
The order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action.
The text message I got back was basically, “no change”. I don’t know what the status is for sure. I asked what the priority level was but didn’t get an answer.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
It’s a combination of things and almost never one part always. They move supply chain items around from plant to plant. Early this year 360+ was the biggest overall culprit as discussed even by Ford. This was affecting many plants and most models. Intermittently, there have been other constraints like moonroofs and other model specific parts like the Hardtops on the full-size. But the electronics shared between most models has been the biggest hiccup and they have a lot of dancing to do to try and maximize productivity across all plants. There are also regional and other allocation issue although it is my understanding allocations hasn’t been as big of a factor compared to the full size. Most of the issues have been part allocations between plants.

it does seem a bit odd that he hasn’t even been scheduled and assigned a vin at this point. Like Dustin, I was scheduled within 3 weeks from ordering. My build date slipped a few weeks but most have as well.

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The text message I got back was basically, “no change”. I don’t know what the status is for sure. I asked what the priority level was but didn’t get an answer.
Your priority should be on your order sheet. Normally 19.

Ford Bronco Sport ⏰ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (7/18) For Build Weeks 9/5 Through 10/17 2DB84BE0-3B34-4FCD-8C12-13514638F27D

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everyone seems to be getting confused about priority codes and scheduling. Here is an good explanation from the Bronco forum from Razorbak86. Note: this was for 2021 model year but still applicable not just for Bronco, but all Ford vehicles.

Dealers can only code retail Bronco orders (“special orders”) with PCs 10-19 (unscheduled, but available to build in 21MY) or PC 99 (22MY Wait / “Do not build”). PC 30 is for a wholesale order (“dealer stock”), so is irrelevant to special orders.

Normally, for many other non-Bronco vehicles, a dealer can rank order customers within its own order bank to determine its preferred scheduling order based on importance (e.g, Big Spenders = PC 10, all others PCs 11-19), but Ford has overridden that normal process for Bronco, where reservation date & time (“timestamp”) determines priority within a specific dealer’s allocation.

Nevertheless, one person’s 8/31 timestamp at Dealer A may still get scheduled ahead of another person’s 7/31 timestamp at Dealer B, depending on each dealer’s allocation, build specs, and commodity constraints.

The only situation where timestamps are relevant is within each dealer’s own order bank. At your dealer, a 7/31 timestamp will get scheduled before an 8/31 timestamp, if commodities are available for both (“unscheduled-clean”).

For example, if you have the 7/31 timestamp, but your dealer codes you PC 19, and another person has the 8/31 timestamp, but your dealer codes them PC 10, the scheduling program will ignore the assigned priority codes, so your order with the earliest timestamp would still be scheduled before the other person’s, if your order is unscheduled-clean.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think what we're saying is find out if the dealership effed up and coded it 30 or 99. We've seen reports of some pretty damn stupid behavior from dealers.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your priority should be on your order sheet. Normally 19.

Ford Bronco Sport ⏰ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (7/18) For Build Weeks 9/5 Through 10/17 2DB84BE0-3B34-4FCD-8C12-13514638F27D
I have read here somewhere that the Priority Code will change over time and pretty much everyone starts with a 19 code but at some point it moves up to the point that it gets scheduled.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have read here somewhere that the Priority Code will change over time and pretty much everyone starts with a 19 code but at some point it moves up to the point that it gets scheduled.
Could be, mine never changed. My understanding from the Bronco6G forum was that 10-19 were essentially the same. If there was something special (like wrecked during transport) then you’d get bumped up. I went to the end for a while on my 2 door (99) while they figured stuff out but back at 19 after that. Clearly moving on to a ‘23 in another month or so for me.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not at all how it works. The dealer sets priority for customer orders between 10-19. Each dealers orders are prioritized against only that dealers orders. If the dealer sets all orders to the same (say 12 or 19) then all their orders go based on time stamp as all parts are available for the order. Ford corporate -- district reps or people in Dearborn -- can set a higher level priority like 2 (1 is usually reserved for like remaking damaged vehicles and such.) Often a district guy will bump up an order's priority if the dealership asks and has a reason such as it's been hanging out there for a long time. At this point priority only really matters if your dealership has a lot of orders because the priority number tells Ford what order the dealership wants the units built in unless it's one of the corporate level priorities.

With your situation it could just be that your dealership hasn't been given any slots. That was supposed to be fixed by the COVP program, but when basically all production went to retail orders the allocation system had to be implemented again. There's just no dealer stock orders (or very few) to be displaced to make room for customer orders. The only useful data you can really get at this point is that priority isn't 30 (dealer stock because those aren't being scheduled) or 99 (do not schedule number) and if you received COVP approval. Ford has to verify you are a real person based on the signed order form and a copy of your ID. If the dealership does not provide that information to Ford your order will not be scheduled. If the priority is in the normal range and the COVP has been approved, then Ford just has you twisting in the wind for whatever mysterious reason they do such things.

Tertiary thing: do you have any dealer installed options on your order? There were Maverick orders that weren't being scheduled because they ordered mudflaps or splash guards. Some really dumb things like that hold up orders. My philosophy is don't put on the order anything that can/will be installed after delivery at the dealership. You can order all those things when the vehicle arrives and none of those things can thwart scheduling. Only order from the factory things that must be done by the factory.

michiganjulia

Big Bend
First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion/Ordered Bronco Sport Big Bend 4/25/22
For some reason I didn’t get the email letting me know I was scheduled, but my dealer called to let me know I’m scheduled for build week 9/12 and gave me my VIN!!! Now I just hope it comes in time for it to be my birthday present 🤞🏼

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For some reason I didn’t get the email letting me know I was scheduled, but my dealer called to let me know I’m scheduled for build week 9/12 and gave me my VIN!!! Now I just hope it comes in time for it to be my birthday present 🤞🏼
Track your order here: https://ordertrack.app/. Ford is terrible in providing timely upates on the progress of your vehicle.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've still got my fingers crossed for a build date. I need this thing delivered before the snow flys.
Another Thursday has come and gone without a scheduling email. Weird that I don't see more than one posting here saying that they have been scheduled this week. My salesperson never got back to me on the priority code.

I think I have a line on a car that can carry me over into the colder months. Relying on the motorcycle once it gets cold is not a good plan. I think I can buy this car and maybe put some sweat equity into detailing it, then sell it later for at least what I would buy it for.
Sponsored

Last edited: