thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hopefully we'll see a commensurate number of emails reported here in the forums.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I've still got my fingers crossed for a build date. I need this thing delivered before the snow flys.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I've still got my fingers crossed for a build date. I need this thing delivered before the snow flys.
Rooting for you to get scheduled! 🤞🏻🤞🏻 There really is no rhyme or reason. 🤔

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm sorry you haven't gotten one yet. I'm frustrated on your behalf. As Annie said, no rhyme or reason honestly. I'm thinking next week will be your week since we're getting down to the wire.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't get your hopes up. Got this yesterday. I even got my window sticker. Only option on my BL is the Falken tires. This is the commonn email Ford sends to everyone with schedule delays.

"We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Sport Badlands™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of July 4, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding."

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't get your hopes up. Got this yesterday. I even got my window sticker. Only option on my BL is the Falken tires. This is the commonn email Ford sends to everyone with schedule delays.

"We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Sport Badlands™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of July 4, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding."
I’m just looking to get scheduled, your BS is either already built or will be after the shutdown.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m just looking to get scheduled, your BS is either already built or will be after the shutdown.
There was no shutdown in Mexico, only the UAW plants in the states. I already have a 2022 Badlands that I ordered when the order banks opened last year. I got it 6 weeks after production started in December. My current order is the exact same build. So there is definately somthing going on with the supply chain.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There was no shutdown in Mexico, only the UAW plants in the states. I already have a 2022 Badlands that I ordered when the order banks opened last year. I got it 6 weeks after production started in December. My current order is the exact same build. So there is definately somthing going on with the supply chain.
Hermosillo is shut down for plant maintenance this week and next. It is a yearly thing.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I’m thinking everyone on here is pulling for you Eric.

Reactions: MJE

2XIPA

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Civic, and a Subaru
Ugh. Sorry to hear this. I’m wondering if it’s the 360+ option holding you up?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh. Sorry to hear this. I’m wondering if it’s the 360+ option holding you up?
360+ is not constrained. In fact, nothing is officially listed as constrained for the Sport. The common hold up is the premium package followed usually by moon roof. Beyond that, it's usually a dealer screw up. If they didn't get COVP approval a unit will not be scheduled.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Eric, did you ever hear this week what the issue is? Retail orders are now closed. It then falls on one of these two conditions.

Unscheduled - Balance Out
The order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out.
Unscheduled - Clean
The order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
360+ is not constrained. In fact, nothing is officially listed as constrained for the Sport. The common hold up is the premium package followed usually by moon roof. Beyond that, it's usually a dealer screw up. If they didn't get COVP approval a unit will not be scheduled.
I ordered all the stuff and a moon roof and got scheduled, so who knows what the hold up could be.
Sponsored