“In Production” since 12/8 without updates

E229Lt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Expedition
mine showed in production on 12 /8 it was supposed to go in production on 12/6 on 12/8 I got the email saying it was in production and I was able to look at the window sticker… People are saying the window stickers updated or changed? I don’t know what this means? I’m going to look at the window sticker now and see if there’s something on there that gives me information?
Just climb on board, we're in the same boat. Ask your dealer for a visibility report.
Sponsored

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Does the window sticker change? Should I be looking at this ? ?I thought it was just the window sticker I didn’t know it updated or changed ? ? my tracker still shows “in production” since the eighth …no other information besides that ? called the dealership today they said it has been built and I’m looking at the end of the month… Now I don’t know what to believe ?
My window sticker changed each Saturday. It was first created on December 3rd I believe (and that is the date shown in the Special Order box at the bottom center of the sticker). But under that the dates have gone from 12/4, 12/11, 12/18 and 12/25. I think it just means that they continually look at orders in the system and for those orders not completed they update the window stickers and put that updated date at the bottom of the sticker. So nothing anywhere else on the window sticker has changed - just the date below the green bar.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My window sticker changed each Saturday. It was first created on December 3rd I believe (and that is the date shown in the Special Order box at the bottom center of the sticker). But under that the dates have gone from 12/4, 12/11, 12/18 and 12/25. I think it just means that they continually look at orders in the system and for those orders not completed they update the window stickers and put that updated date at the bottom of the sticker. So nothing anywhere else on the window sticker has changed - just the date below the green bar.
Yup. The date is basically meaningless.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
WHAT ??!!! So there will be a bunch sitting there waiting for a microchip? Is that all the information we know? My dealership promises me it says on their end an ETA end of January… and that it has already been built… (Even though the tracker doesn’t reflect that) Does that sound feasible?
Ask for a pic of the Visibility report

Halesangel

Badlands
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I think I jinxed everyone. This is the 3rd time I have tried to get a Bronco. 1st time it was sold out from under me (the dealer was offered 10% over sticker price and sold it) The 2nd time mine was on the train that derailed and was totaled. This time my son and I ordered ours at the same time, same dealer. My son's was delivered before Christmas, mine was delayed now my sticker shows to be in the 2402 lot so I guess I am now sitting in purgatory.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Yup. The date is basically meaningless.
I pulled up the window sticker for our 2012 Focus the other day and it had a date of 12/21/21 on the bottom.....

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I pulled up the window sticker for our 2012 Focus the other day and it had a date of 12/21/21 on the bottom.....
What site did you do that on? I'd like to do it for my 2018 F150

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
What site did you do that on? I'd like to do it for my 2018 F150
It was the dealer's website that currently has it for sale. There is a View Window Sticker button.

Used to be able to pull them up on Ford's ETIS site, but that function disappeared a number of years ago.

Rick Ford

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
So my vehicle has been “in production” since 12/8 it had a build date of 12/6. Nothing has been updated, I haven’t received a email, but I was able to go on the tracker. I can see my window sticker… but I haven’t received anything else ? ….anybody have any thoughts or info on this ? 2022 BL ordered 10/13
I ordered on 09/17/21 and have been in production since 12/14 with an ETA of 01/21 22, but still no updates from Ford. :(
Sponsored