shebs

Badlands
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
My BS BL was ordered on 9/4, built on 12/7 and I received an email that it was shipped on 12/10. However, my window sticker was last updated 12/21 with no additional fields filled in since it went into production. I’m very confused. I called the dealership a week and 1/2 ago and they had no record of it being shipped. They were thinking that it was waiting for the rail car to fill up before shipping. Estimated delivery date is 1/9. The ship date is not filled in yet on the tracker.
Sponsored

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
My BS BL was ordered on 9/4, built on 12/7 and I received an email that it was shipped on 12/10. However, my window sticker was last updated 12/21 with no additional fields filled in since it went into production. I’m very confused. I called the dealership a week and 1/2 ago and they had no record of it being shipped. They were thinking that it was waiting for the rail car to fill up before shipping. Estimated delivery date is 1/9. The ship date is not filled in yet on the tracker.
My was built 12/7 and shipped on 12/10. Last week I checked with the dealer and the Visibility Report said that it was sitting in Nogales waiting for Union Pacific to take it across the border into AZ. My sticker was last updated 12/22 but doesn't have any of the fields filled either. Order tracker says ETA is 1/6.

shebs

Badlands
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
My was built 12/7 and shipped on 12/10. Last week I checked with the dealer and the Visibility Report said that it was sitting in Nogales waiting for Union Pacific to take it across the border into AZ. My sticker was last updated 12/22 but doesn't have any of the fields filled either. Order tracker says ETA is 1/6.
Thanks for the update. Ours may be on the same train coming out of Mexico.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Thanks. MY ETA on the tracker changed from 12.29 to 1/23 just a day ago. Was wondering if that might keep changing or will stick
My guess, and you never know, is they will try to hit that date and not keep it long term. In 2021 the ones that sat many many months they all got ETAs several months out right away shortly after being built. So we will all keep our fingers crossed yours and others in that lot get completed shipped in the next few weeks.

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My guess, and you never know, is they will try to hit that date and not keep it long term. In 2021 the ones that sat many many months they all got ETAs several months out right away shortly after being built. So we will all keep our fingers crossed yours and others in that lot get completed shipped in the next few weeks.
Hopefully, my ETA for 1/7 hasn't changed yet but I'm sure it will soon. Christmas Eve visibility report still showed produced. No holds, just stuck there

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
So my window sticker has a date of 12/22/21 under the special order box on the bottom. Is that the date is was built? Didn’t see this prior.

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
So my window sticker has a date of 12/22/21 under the special order box on the bottom. Is that the date is was built? Didn’t see this prior.
Mine has 12/22/21 there now as well. Tracker changed from Confirmed to In Production 12/14/21. Then on 12/22/21 Sticked date changed to 12/22/21. Tracker did not show sticker until 12/22/21 (Got sticker from alternate site) Then during the day on 12/23/21 I checked ETIS numerous times during the day. I watched the ECUs checked date appear As 12/23/21. By the end of the day Tracker had changed to Built, but date on bottom of sticker still shows 12/22/21. There is no check mark in built, but 12/23/21 is above the bubble. ETA is showing 1/30/22. I’m guessing mine won’t ship until plant re-opens after NewYears. I’m in NE FL, & others indicate shipping to my location should be around 16-20 days.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Mine has 12/22/21 there now as well. Tracker changed from Confirmed to In Production 12/14/21. Then on 12/22/21 Sticked date changed to 12/22/21. Tracker did not show sticker until 12/22/21 (Got sticker from alternate site) Then during the day on 12/23/21 I checked ETIS numerous times during the day. I watched the ECUs checked date appear As 12/23/21. By the end of the day Tracker had changed to Built, but date on bottom of sticker still shows 12/22/21. There is no check mark in built, but 12/23/21 is above the bubble. ETA is showing 1/30/22. I’m guessing mine won’t ship until plant re-opens after NewYears. I’m in NE FL, & others indicate shipping to my location should be around 16-20 days.
Sorry, what's the ETIS number/ECU's? My changed to "in production" on the 22nd. Sticker showed up later that day. I order on 9/29, but it seems like a lot ordered after me and got built before me, which is weird. No ETA, etc. on shipping, but i'm in NY, so assuming I should have it early Feb.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
That means very little. It is not the date built.

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Sorry, what's the ETIS number/ECU's? My changed to "in production" on the 22nd. Sticker showed up later that day. I order on 9/29, but it seems like a lot ordered after me and got built before me, which is weird. No ETA, etc. on shipping, but i'm in NY, so assuming I should have it early Feb.
https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

If "PTI Information" appears next to the display that returns click on it. If another display appears with a bunch of bars appears click on the + at end of 2nd bar. If there are 7 ECUs with a "date checked" on them that is all the same, some on the forum say that means your unit is "built".

Last edited:

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

If "PTI Information" appears next to the display that returns click on it. If another display appears with a bunch of bars appears click on the + at end of 2nd bar. If there are 7 ECUs with a "date checked" on them that is all the same, some on the forum say that means your unit is "built".
Thanks, tried it and got:

"Outstanding Field Service Actions

No Campaign Message(s) found
We will check for outstanding service actions on your selected vehicle, using your detected country, if this is incorrect you may not see the right information.
We have detected that you are in the: United States
If this information is incorrect, click here to change your country."

OP
OP
Aleta51

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
Just settle in for a long Winter's nap.
Ford Bronco Sport “In Production” since 12/8 without updates 267124780_5258477840843669_1222403376222808646_n
WHAT ??!!! So there will be a bunch sitting there waiting for a microchip? Is that all the information we know? My dealership promises me it says on their end an ETA end of January… and that it has already been built… (Even though the tracker doesn’t reflect that) Does that sound feasible?

OP
OP
Aleta51

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting, my window sticker updates on Saturdays. So I have 12/4, 12/11, 12/18 and now 12/25. Mine posted as in production on 12/14 with the chips updated on that date as well. But I'm assuming I'm in the chip-hold with the others' since I'm still on the tracker as In Production even though I have an estimated delivery date of 1/15.
Does the window sticker change? Should I be looking at this ? ?I thought it was just the window sticker I didn’t know it updated or changed ? ? my tracker still shows “in production” since the eighth …no other information besides that ? called the dealership today they said it has been built and I’m looking at the end of the month… Now I don’t know what to believe ?

OP
OP
Aleta51

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine showed in production on 12 /8 it was supposed to go in production on 12/6 on 12/8 I got the email saying it was in production and I was able to look at the window sticker… People are saying the window stickers updated or changed? I don’t know what this means? I’m going to look at the window sticker now and see if there’s something on there that gives me information?
Sponsored