davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Got up and out of Houston early to do a little night time driving around the Sam Houston forest. Parked at this pasture to watch the sun come up. Deer running all around, never saw another human. Excellent Sunday morning.
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport DSC07720

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport DSC07717
I had planned to go out there Friday afternoon but it was getting too late and I was too far from home.

Looks nice! I need to try to get out there one of these days.

Ragnarok

Big Bend
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Looks like fun how much did you pay for the tent and canopy?
Keep in mind my currency is in CAD!!!

I paid roughly $1400 for the tent at the time of purchase, I think you can find it for much cheaper now. It's a really good tent if you're planning on sleeping only up to two adults and if you're no taller than 6 ft tall.

The awning was purchased for roughly $500. Super happy with the quality and ease of install.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Got up and out of Houston early to do a little night time driving around the Sam Houston forest. Parked at this pasture to watch the sun come up. Deer running all around, never saw another human. Excellent Sunday morning.
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport DSC07720

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport DSC07717
Great photos, Mike! Thanks for sharing.

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_4065.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_4064.JPG

The top picture is probably the Cleanest the BSBB has been since i've owned it!!I really liked the BSBL in the bottom picture when i got my BB but it was 10K more than my BB!!And IMO my BB looks almost as nice as the BL in the Atlas Blue Color!!
Sponsored