jffgrdnr

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Got my First Edition back in May (2nd owner)... Only mods I've done were to add the Thule Evo feet and cross bars, and upgrade to 245/65r17 tires.

This is literally my first American made vehicle. Where I live everyone drives 4Runners and Tacomas, and I have owned both. But the Bronco Sport is such a more comfortable SUV for daily driving, and I average 26 mpg! It's insane.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20240126_132205

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20240126_132147

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Got my First Edition back in May (2nd owner)... Only mods I've done were to add the Thule Evo feet and cross bars, and upgrade to 245/65r17 tires.

This is literally my first American made vehicle. Where I live everyone drives 4Runners and Tacomas, and I have owned both. But the Bronco Sport is such a more comfortable SUV for daily driving, and I average 26 mpg! It's insane.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20240126_132205

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20240126_132147
Congrats on your new ride, Jeff! We are so thrilled you love being behind the wheel.

Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
It appears you are avoiding the areas that would be the most fun. :crackup:
Only so much fun to be had out there unfortunately. The lot long term is being converted into a new production factory for our company in the coming years, but for the last year it has just been a material lay down yard. I spent the day walking around doing QC on the trusses we had stored out there and ended up with four button cap staples embedded in the bottom of my boots and that was even when I was being careful. Being Florida as well, the site has several retention ponds and stormwater runoff areas around and on the concrete pad that all have gators actively living in them, and those lazy bums wont even keep the rats out of the trusses.