Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Eruption green doesn't exactly erupt in low light, but it's still a cool Bronco color. Wichita Mountains of SW Oklahoma. A herd of 20 elk is about 300 yards away. Watched them for awhile, but too far away and not enough light for decent photos. So moved on to find some more. Counted 51 elk this morning.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 066 dawn

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 086

Last edited:

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Another pic from the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge in SW Oklahoma. Lil Green Bronco atop Mt. Scott. It's summit is only 2,464 feet above sea level, but it rises out of the flat Southern Plains and seems much taller. Looking north towards the Slick HIlls that are now covered with wind turbines across the horizon. To a naturalist they are an abomination upon the landscape so I cloned the sky over them. The view as it always was. Our beautiful world, pass it on.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 216

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 132

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 208

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Another pic from the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge in SW Oklahoma. Lil Green Bronco atop Mt. Scott. It's summit is only 2,464 feet above sea level, but it rises out of the flat Southern Plains and seems much taller. Looking north towards the Slick HIlls that are now covered with wind turbines across the horizon. To a naturalist they are an abomination upon the landscape so I cloned the sky over them. The view as it always was. Our beautiful world, pass it on.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 216

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 132

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 208
Awesome pics! What tires are you runnin?

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Out before sunrise hoping to get a few buck shots. Of course, you realize I hunt with a Canon nowadays. Just like Ford describes the BS's niche, it's not my adventure, although it's a part of it. It takes me to places I can begin my adventures. Snapped this shot as I was returning to the lil green Bronco after a morning chasing bucks in the Oklahoma Cross Timbers. Our beautiful world, pass it on.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Thunderbird 016

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 52395623633_e288db015c_o

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Out before sunrise hoping to get a few buck shots. Of course, you realize I hunt with a Canon nowadays. Just like Ford describes the BS's niche, it's not my adventure, although it's a part of it. It takes me to places I can begin my adventures. Snapped this shot as I was returning to the lil green Bronco after a morning chasing bucks in the Oklahoma Cross Timbers. Our beautiful world, pass it on.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Thunderbird 016

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 52395623633_e288db015c_o
Wow, love these pics! 🤩 Thank you for sharing your adventure with us and for being part of the Ford family!

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Wow, love these pics! 🤩 Thank you for sharing your adventure with us and for being part of the Ford family!
I think you'd be happy to know my son converted me to Ford. He buys a few hundred F350's annually. I'm told the dealership Woody Ford he buys from is the oldest Ford Franchise name in the country. They treated me well and I've sent them some family and friends.

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ‘22 Trail Boss
Maybe not the best picture…but sure was something to see stepping out of work. It’s hard to see in the picture, but it was actually a double rainbow. Very stunning.
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_6997

Last edited: