Viz

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Has anyone tried to put the bronco hood tie downs on the bronco sport?? I was thinking with some slight modifications they may look nice and have functionality.. but I haven't heard of anyone trying it.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
At this point it’s the only picture. Too busy getting things transferred to me and changing others. I’ll be near the water tomorrow. Maybe I can get a nice shot that shows the sparkle. 🤞

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_0105

Viz

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
At this point it’s the only picture. Too busy getting things transferred to me and changing others. I’ll be near the water tomorrow. Maybe I can get a nice shot that shows the sparkle. 🤞

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_0105
I like that color

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue

Viz

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Is that a go-pro being used as a dashcam? I've always wondered if people do that 😂
I just use it to record trails. It doesn't have a feature that allows it to record automatically like a dash cam would have so they aren't great for that.

jkeaton

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend / 2013 Escape Titanium
Has anyone tried to put the bronco hood tie downs on the bronco sport?? I was thinking with some slight modifications they may look nice and have functionality.. but I haven't heard of anyone trying it.
Create a separate post. This is not the place to ask questions.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Okay to do for looks but don't ever use them to tie anything down. The reason is that they would attach to the hood on the BS but on the Bronco they attach to the fenders. Best case scenario is bending the hood, worst case is the hood latch fails at highway speed (maybe some even more worse case scenarios, but you get the point).

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My only pic of my new 23 BL. Purchased from Woody Ford in Madill, OK. They added 245/65 Wildpeak AT3's at the dealership. Delivered to my home yesterday. Traded the 21 BL, they gave me a very good price and $1300 over Carvana bid on my trade. Emailed me the paperwork, I printed, signed and gave them and a check to their driver. Easiest transaction I've ever done. BTW, my 21 has never been in the shop. Had a battery failure and replaced, that's it.

First impressions. Almost identical to my 21 BL. They have added memory seats and a garage door opener. That's about all that is different except the odometer reading. One thing missing is the termp display on the climate control knobs. Have to turn them for the temp to display on the screen. Love the Eruption green in sunlight. Options include premium pkg, moonroof, tow pkg, and co-pilot assist. MSRP $44,970.

The Wildpeaks drive smoother and quieter on pavement than my KO2's did. They have 40 PSI. After letting it sit overnight, I'll lower to 33 PSI this morning and I'm sure it will ride even better. I might lower another pound or two. These Sports just fit my needs. I originally wanted a Bronco, but when told a two year wait, I bought the 21 BL. After driving it 2.5 years, I don't want a Bronco now.

Post Script. Lowered the tire pressures to 32 PSI and it rides much better. Definitley quieter than the KO2's.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 53126902314_03c7d999ca_4k
Sponsored

Last edited: