GoHack

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport, '20 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_0343.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_0342.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_0341.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_0340.JPG

Got her a little dirty today, especially going through an overflowing muddy creek from the recent rain.
Got to get the front mud flaps on at the very least.

Last edited:

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took mine off the first day I brought it home Blacked out the Bronco letters and removed the Sport lettering at 70 yo. I’m just not a sport anymore
Blacked out what letters:
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_5767

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks better I don’t know why more don’t remove those stupid side badges very very Turkey
I am not a fan of badges but sometimes removing them does leave a spot that looks bare. The side badges definitely needed to go on the BS. First they just clutter the side. Second they are something I would have to clean around. Third, I don’t care who knows I have a BL BS and who doesn’t.

I have started a project on the grille letters but I haven’t been working on it at all. I need to get back to it and get that sorted. It will basically just tame the existing letters down to where they are barely noticeable. I started with thoughts of removing them completely but I decided that would leave the grille looking too plain. I think it needs something. A fantasy was to connect the light bars of the headlights from left-to-right with some other light. I just didn’t think it could be done cleanly and that the color of the light and brightness could be matched, nor could I come up with a light that would curve across the front and look continuous (not a collection of small lights).
Sponsored