vyruz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend, Toyota 86
I wonder how well a big bend with a lift would be able to handle this kind of thing.
Sponsored

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I wonder how well a big bend with a lift would be able to handle this kind of thing.
They did say that he didn't have the rear differential locked for most of the trip. They did have the "rock crawl" mode on but all the reviews I've seen and read say that the BS' ability to transfer power to any wheel is incredible, with any trim level, even in normal mode.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
They did say that he didn't have the rear differential locked for most of the trip. They did have the "rock crawl" mode on but all the reviews I've seen and read say that the BS' ability to transfer power to any wheel is incredible, with any trim level, even in normal mode.
Although the rear differential lock may be engaged manually, it engages automatically when you select the rock crawl mode.

vyruz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend, Toyota 86
Did he remove some of the underbody coverage? Some of the shots where he shows the underside of the car it seems like stuff is more exposed than when i've been under mine.

OP
OP

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Although the rear differential lock may be engaged manually, it engages automatically when you select the rock crawl mode.
It is possible he disengaged it after switching to rock crawl. But I don’t know why he would have.

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Yes,
Also the BL has a double clutch rear diff that definitely is designed for better power transfer. But they all work pretty damn well regardless.
Sponsored