Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
Mine told me possibly no build dates for any Sports with Moon roofs in Jan or Feb but I left it on there. Come one how hard is it to get a damn moon roof...
I ordered my2022 BL in October with the upgraded package and moonroof..I have a build week of 12/6. Praying it happens ??
Sponsored

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
My original build week of 12/6 got pushed to 12/13 (sales manager at the dealership just called me yesterday to inform me of this change).
So I am gonna guess your build week probably also got pushed to 12/13.
I recommend you call your dealership and ask them to check into it. They should have that information on the "Vehicle Visibility Report".
Thanks for the advice. I figured I should call and ask but part of me doesn’t want to know about the pushback. I almost want to just forget I ordered it and the day I get notified it’s being built/has been built will be like the greatest surprise ever :p

QuteSaltyFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My big bend 2022's status just changed to in production yesterday, hopefully I would get it before Christmas. BTW, I ordered my bs on September 22.

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My big bend 2022's status just changed to in production yesterday, hopefully I would get it before Christmas. BTW, I ordered my bs on September 22.
That seems incredibly late. Was it maxed out or did the dealer not have allocations for all their orders or something?

That would be a great Christmas gift. Good luck!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
That seems incredibly late. Was it maxed out or did the dealer not have allocations for all their orders or something?

Dealer allocations do not affect Bronco Sport orders. Ford changed that months ago to what they call incremental allocations which mean any customer order goes through and is added to allocations Regardless of whether a dealer is at 0 allocations.

QuteSaltyFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Yep, I've been wait for 2 month until there is change on the tracking website. But still, it's good to see the progress.

Blakes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered my2022 BL in October with the upgraded package and moonroof..I have a build week of 12/6. Praying it happens ??
Hope it does for you too! I ordered the same on 9/29/21 (plus the tow pkg) and have yet to receive an email or a production week from Ford. My dealer knows nothing. Watching others get put on the schedule seems odd but I’m happy for everyone else!

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
My original build week of 12/6 got pushed to 12/13 (sales manager at the dealership just called me yesterday to inform me of this change).
So I am gonna guess your build week probably also got pushed to 12/13.
I recommend you call your dealership and ask them to check into it. They should have that information on the "Vehicle Visibility Report".
Turns out I didn't have to call -- I got an email from Ford last week pushing it back one week just like yours. I'm crossing my fingers that such a small shift means it actually might happen then.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Turns out I didn't have to call -- I got an email from Ford last week pushing it back one week just like yours. I'm crossing my fingers that such a small shift means it actually might happen then.
I think ours will go into production week of 12/13. The tracker website should show our vehicles going "in production" later next week and widow sticker should also be available.

People with 11/29 build weeks are actually having their vehicles built this week...
check out the other thread "Weekly Roll Call on Production"
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/weekly-roll-call-on-production-week-of-12-06-2021.4254/page-17#post-75492

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Anyone tried build tracker lately? My order/VIN gets entered but the page just refreshes when I submit. Originally, I was scheduled for this week.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Anyone tried build tracker lately? My order/VIN gets entered but the page just refreshes when I submit. Originally, I was scheduled for this week.
It worked for me this morning. Did you get your window sticker?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Seems to be working for me now, but still no window sticker. Still says it's confirmed with no updates.
Hmmm. Sometimes stickers can come week of production, but usually not. Double check with your dealer. Sticker should issue 5 to 7 days before it is built.

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
Ordered a loaded BL on 11/2 but no production date/VIN email from Ford yet. Pretty normal? Figured I’d prob not be built til February but thought I’d at least have gotten the email by now…

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ordered a loaded BL on 11/2 but no production date/VIN email from Ford yet. Pretty normal? Figured I’d prob not be built til February but thought I’d at least have gotten the email by now…
I did the same late October. Checked on VIN from my dealer yesterday but no dice. Still priority 01, but that doesn't mean a whole lot. I've got nothing but time.
Sponsored