Debating over owning a Bronco Sport or a Unicorn…

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Still glad I don’t follow herd mentality ! I bought my BS because I liked it. I could care less how many it takes for some people to feel cool, to feel validated.. LoL
I did the low wave when I rode my 2008 Stage 2 Harley Sportster Roadster model. I waved to any bike, even rice burners.
All of us cyclists/bikers were Organ Donors and knew it!
You got the balls to ride a motorcycle on the mean streets you deserve a wave.
Tooling down the boulevard tryin to look cool in a sport Ute,,,, Roflmao,, PMSL,,,
Keep both hands on the wheel and both eyes on the road before you kill a motorcyclist..
Sport Utes doing the wave, LoL
Not this boy, I seriously doubt that :,)

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I went two months and just washed my bs.
Shadow black with Georgia red clay all over it,, That’s so sexy..
I still think it looks it’s coolest when it’s filthy.
Some vehicles are meant to look their best when in their element!

RLader

Outer Banks
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m not convinced they will be unicorns for long. Once ford gets caught up they will start rolling these things out like cockroaches lol I don’t foresee them keeping the escape around either, what’s the point of having two small suvs on the same exact platform.
Not unusual for manufacturers to use same platform on different cars.

RLader

Outer Banks
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Still glad I don’t follow herd mentality ! I bought my BS because I liked it. I could care less how many it takes for some people to feel cool, to feel validated.. LoL
I did the low wave when I rode my 2008 Stage 2 Harley Sportster Roadster model. I waved to any bike, even rice burners.
All of us cyclists/bikers were Organ Donors and knew it!
You got the balls to ride a motorcycle on the mean streets you deserve a wave.
Tooling down the boulevard tryin to look cool in a sport Ute,,,, Roflmao,, PMSL,,,
Keep both hands on the wheel and both eyes on the road before you kill a motorcyclist..
Sport Utes doing the wave, LoL
Not this boy, I seriously doubt that :,)
With power steering there is no need to keep both hands on wheel all the time, unless you got one without P/S. Down here in the South it is considered polite to wave or nod at almost everyone. Especially if they have the good sense to drive the same vehicle you do.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Sorry, I'm over the wave. A couple weeks ago I waved at a BS and when it went by... I felt like I was the creepy guy waving at a car full of teenage girls. Those weirded out faces are now burned into my mind.
I had exactly the same thing... the lady in the BS OB just stared at em as she drove by. I felt creepy too. I guess I got too used to waving at fellow motorcyclists which is common in the PNW. Oh well. I wave at cops and they never wave back either.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Not unusual for manufacturers to use same platform on different cars.
Like the Ranger and Bronco. Sharing platforms and parts is a way for manufacturers to economize and also use sections of the same production lines for different vehicles.

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
I had exactly the same thing... the lady in the BS OB just stared at em as she drove by. I felt creepy too. I guess I got too used to waving at fellow motorcyclists which is common in the PNW. Oh well. I wave at cops and they never wave back either.
I live in the PNW, I will wave back! But I have also tried to wave and get nothing back OR weird looks. I would get waves a lot in my Taco.

Clarebear

Badlands
First Name
Clare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...future owner of Bronco Sport
Don’t worry, the herd will eventually get larger and we will be able to wave more. ? With only 62,000 out there and over 300 million Americans, we do have a ways to go to make them part of the borg!
? ? ? hi from NC!
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PonyPowerxox Photos, Videos, Build Journals 8