Debating over owning a Bronco Sport or a Unicorn…

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
I love my Bronco Sport, but I don’t know if I would rather own my BS or a Unicorn? Since it’s release, I have only seen a small handful of Sport‘s on the road. As much as I love being in a vehicle that is rare and stands out (owning a “Unicorn“), or would I rather see more of them so I can wave ? and share my pride? It’s a difficult debate for me… Am I the only one that feels this way???
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I love my Bronco Sport, but I don’t know if I would rather own my BS or a Unicorn? Since it’s release, I have only seen a small handful of Sport‘s on the road. As much as I love being in a vehicle that is rare and stands out (owning a “Unicorn“), or would I rather see more of them so I can wave ? and share my pride? It’s a difficult debate for me… Am I the only one that feels this way???
Don’t worry, the herd will eventually get larger and we will be able to wave more. ? With only 62,000 out there and over 300 million Americans, we do have a ways to go to make them part of the borg!

OP
OP
R. Bird

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Don’t worry, the herd will eventually get larger and we will be able to wave more. ? With only 62,000 out there and over 300 million Americans, we do have a ways to go to make them part of the borg!
Prepare to be assimilated...

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Sorry, I'm over the wave. A couple weeks ago I waved at a BS and when it went by... I felt like I was the creepy guy waving at a car full of teenage girls. Those weirded out faces are now burned into my mind.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Don’t worry, the herd will eventually get larger and we will be able to wave more. ?
Sorry, I'm over the wave. A couple weeks ago I waved at a BS and when it went by... I felt like I was the creepy guy waving at a car full of teenage girls. Those weirded out faces are now burned into my mind.
try pulling up next to one in a BMW convertible motioning for them to roll their window down at a stop light. They probably thought I was going to tell them a drink was on their roof or something!

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
There's a lot of sports in my town now. I see a couple every day now. Only experience the wave twice now.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Time to trade-in your unicorn? What's the residual value on such a beast?
I’m not convinced they will be unicorns for long. Once ford gets caught up they will start rolling these things out like cockroaches lol I don’t foresee them keeping the escape around either, what’s the point of having two small suvs on the same exact platform.

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
Eventually they'll be everywhere. Except for Rapid Red that is. We'll still be unique...?

Mi Carrito

First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
In my opinion, you are not seeing many because we are STILL WAITING FOR OURS!! IT'S ALMOST A YEAR FOR ME!

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
This happened to me too, on my nightly beer/lotto run, I’m waiting to turn left, and I see a (Carbonized?) gray BSport nearing me turning left into the gas station right across from me. I wave when our driver windows are lined up, like I know the person, and the horrified confused look on this 50ish woman actually made me feel bad. Wtf is wrong with people lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PonyPowerxox Photos, Videos, Build Journals 8