Greetings from Diode Dynamics! What Are Your Lighting Plans?

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Hello fellow Bronco fanatics,

John here from Diode Dynamics. I just wanted to hop on and introduce myself!

The Diode Dynamics team is very excited about the new Bronco and Bronco Sport, and we’ve already got some lighting kits developed and in production. I’ll be sure to post updates as I get them - stay tuned!

I’d love to hear what lighting mods everyone is planning on doing. And as always, if you have any lighting questions, I would be more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Welcome, always great to see aftermarket suppliers jumping at the bronco and sport. While one may not appeal to "me" the market expands for other options. It's a win win for owner/enthusiasts and suppliers!.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL

The Diode Dynamics team is very excited about the new Bronco and Bronco Sport, and we’ve already got some lighting kits developed and in production. I’ll be sure to post updates as I get them - stay tuned!

I’d love to hear what lighting mods everyone is planning on doing. And as always, if you have any lighting questions, I would be more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Saw my first big Bronco in person the other day. Would definitely be interested in a taillight kit for the BS that resembles the big Bronco LED ones.

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Hi John
Do you have any plans to produce a Ford Raptor style kit for the Bronco Sport grill? The orange LED's at the top of the grill?
Thanks,
Joe in NH

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi John
Do you have any plans to produce a Ford Raptor style kit for the Bronco Sport grill? The orange LED's at the top of the grill?
Thanks,
Joe in NH
I second this. Want to add a little orange lighting up front to my silver Badlands.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I looked at swapping the LEDs in the map and dome lights out, but I think that is one entire, sealed assembly. Can those be accessed and how?

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
I got the reverse light and the brakes installed. Why no turning signals?

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Saw my first big Bronco in person the other day. Would definitely be interested in a taillight kit for the BS that resembles the big Bronco LED ones.
That would be awesome! The front of the BS looks like a big Bronco. I don't know why Ford didn't make the BS taillights look like the big Bronco.

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Would you guys be able to make something where Big Bend and Base model owners can get a plug and play kit to turn on the full Bronco signature lighting for DRLs? Big Bend and Base models only get the horizontal DRLs and the higher trims get that circle halo DRL with the horizontal DRL.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Agreed, I bet you'll have many options very soon!
Hi John Do you have any plans to produce a Ford Raptor style kit for the Bronco Sport grill? The orange LED's at the top of the grill?
Thanks, Joe in NH
Good suggestion! Lots of "DIY" kits but they won't work too well. One challenge is the number of grilles for the various models, but we will check it out!
I looked at swapping the LEDs in the map and dome lights out, but I think that is one entire, sealed assembly. Can those be accessed and how?
Great question - we'll do more research and let you know! Probably a factory LED housing, yep. Are you trying to make them brighter?
I got the reverse light and the brakes installed. Why no turning signals?
Haven't confirmed the sizes just yet! Thanks!
Would you guys be able to make something where Big Bend and Base model owners can get a plug and play kit to turn on the full Bronco signature lighting for DRLs? Big Bend and Base models only get the horizontal DRLs and the higher trims get that circle halo DRL with the horizontal DRL.
I wish it was that simple, but from what we've seen, you'd need to swap headlights to gain those features.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Great question - we'll do more research and let you know! Probably a factory LED housing, yep. Are you trying to make them brighter?
Toyed with the idea of color changing them. Doesn't look like a standard LED can be put into the module. But, if it was a self contained module that can be swapped, then the module could have all sorts of features crafted like directional lights (think 747 spotlights) or colors or both. Not sure if demand would justify the R&D though.

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Hello John,

Catching up on this thread...

I think I may have been the 1st member on this forum to do a post on upgrading the taillights to DD LEDs, which your staff were quite helpful about way back in January and I have several DD LED upgrades on my Fiesta ST as well, so welcome aboard.

Honestly, what I would love to see, but may be outside of your company's purview, would be LED lit front-grill lettering that matches the color of the signature lighting:

Ford Bronco Sport Greetings from Diode Dynamics! What Are Your Lighting Plans? ford-bronco-sport-2021-equipment-camera-design-headlights-round-forwards-leds (2)

While it is probably within my skillset to do something like this, an engineered kit would likely come out better and would have some demand for the company that did the work.

I know would pay some $$$ for that...

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Thank you for all of your support for Diode Dynamics!

We used to offer products incorporating LED-lit acrylic products in the past years. This would be a really cool product to see offered for the Bronco.

Unfortunately, we've transitioned away from this market but I'll gladly put in a word to our engineering department!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored