marcusnc

Outer Banks
First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This weekend I took Breezy on a road trip. We stayed at a marina in Georgetown SC. When I went to the lot there was another BS Outer Banks next to her. Mine, on the right appears larger. What do y’all think?

Ford Bronco Sport Different Size? 03BBF968-F6B2-4BD9-9A57-B2E2058770EF
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Way cool iris effect. How did you set your phone to shoot that ?

OP
OP

marcusnc

Outer Banks
First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Who would have thought that a forum about cars could devolve into snarky comments and insults. Probably just answering the question would be more in line with the others in the group. I do know that responses on YouTube breed huge numbers of “ funny or amusing” inane comments as well.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
I think the one on the right is closer to the camera based on the relationship of the front tires to the curb. :)

AnotherBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
The one on the right is closer by a few feet. Look at front tire placement. The one on the left will look bigger if you move to the left about 20 feet.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Who would have thought that a forum about cars could devolve into snarky comments and insults. Probably just answering the question would be more in line with the others in the group. I do know that responses on YouTube breed huge numbers of “ funny or amusing” inane comments as well.
no offense...your 'riddle me this' question at the outset was 'funny' and 'amuzing' by intent. Ask a silly question, get a silly answer. And being a pro...wow that's a cool trick. A guy I worked with used to hang fishing pictures with his arms fully extended. Every fish he caught weighed over 10 pounds regardless of what it actually weighed...we 'snark' with him to this day about it. That's entertaining, some don't follow the group. Cool photos.

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
This weekend I took Breezy on a road trip. We stayed at a marina in Georgetown SC. When I went to the lot there was another BS Outer Banks next to her. Mine, on the right appears larger. What do y’all think?

Ford Bronco Sport Different Size? 03BBF968-F6B2-4BD9-9A57-B2E2058770EF
Maybe someone from SC can chime in with the significance of a three digit plate?

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Seems obvious one is parked crooked and further from the curb in front of both of them, so it looks "bigger" (not being snarky) ?‍♂
Sponsored