Waiting room

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ordered a Cactus Gray BL+BL on 2/22 and a build date of 6/28. Probably never see it. I can’t figure out how they decide when a vehicle is going to be built. I even bribed them with an extra $500. ?
It will get done. My window sticker had an order date of Jan 29 and it rolled May 7. If things started up today I'd guess the 28fh is a worst case.
Sponsored

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Ordered 4/15, original build date of 5/24, changed to 6/7, but just got an email saying it is back to the original date of 5/24! Getting the OB+OB, tow and 360+. Let’s hope they can stick to the schedule! Should arrive in time for Fathers Day.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Ordered 4/15, original build date of 5/24, changed to 6/7, but just got an email saying it is back to the original date of 5/24! Getting the OB+OB, tow and 360+. Let’s hope they can stick to the schedule! Should arrive in time for Fathers Day.
That is awesome! I wish that my order could be rolled back too.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Stopped at my dealer today and I talked to Ford Reservations. I do not get why they cannot pick up a phone, call the facility and talk to someone who knows what the heck is going on. I am losing my patience with the lack of caring about customers anymore. Look at the date it has been sitting since. People can talk about the shut down if they want, but this supposedly started before shut down......
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Lost Ford

BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands CO
Stopped at my dealer today and I talked to Ford Reservations. I do not get why they cannot pick up a phone, call the facility and talk to someone who knows what the heck is going on. I am losing my patience with the lack of caring about customers anymore. Look at the date it has been sitting since. People can talk about the shut down if they want, but this supposedly started before shut down......
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Lost Ford
if you count by in production date of 4-27 and then add in downtime 2 week delay, yours should be built today and maybe ship by tomorrow

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I had a build week of May 31. My dealer is checking to see if it has changed. I'll tell you what I hear.
Today my salesman said the quick status now says TBD. Holy cow. The dealership has a liason person who is checking with Ford on what's the real deal.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
if you count by in production date of 4-27 and then add in downtime 2 week delay, yours should be built today and maybe ship by tomorrow
My only question is that it is already showing in the "Body Shop" phase now since that date? Is that normal?

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
My only question is that it is already showing in the "Body Shop" phase now since that date? Is that normal?
Mine also went into the body shop on a Friday and didn't come out until Monday. I wonder if yours just stayed in the Body Shop due to the shutdown.

elliewe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
So my original order has been built and being delivered this week to Berglund Ford Salem va ask for Mark Haley. It’s an OB +OB+tow+360+crossbars Area 51.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room D715962A-090C-4F37-AEC2-335C2CA83283
I bought BS from Berglund Ford Salem! They had the exact one I ordered with no markup!

BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes it was in body on last day of production and goes to paint afterwards and was assembled today I bet. I used to work on the assembly line and my father was an electrician in the body shop at Edison Assembly in NJ before it shut down. I remembered the whole process. Actual assembly is quick and done in over 3-4 hours once vehicle is out of body and paint. Paint is done just a day before and body just before that where floorpan, frame and panels are welded.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So, I am 'signed' and first on the list at a dealer, window sticker 4/30 in bottom box - bottom date changed - 5/1, 5/2, 5/8, 5/15. dealer said 'i don't know if you heard but there has been a delay due to parts, so it's looking like it will be here last week of may /first week of june. Mind you, this is the person that told me it was being built on 5/13. But, I tend to think it was in production before that based on the tracker sites.

there has been no change on any of the tracking sites - still 'in production', but I told him I would come in and buy now and just wait for arrival. Is there any downside to buying an 'in transit' dealer stock vehicle?

BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How can you see what stage of production? Mine is being built this week as well
You can't really but follow the usual process and timing that everyone has been saying and from what I remember my time at Ford. My window sticker had 4 22 21 date and exactly seven days later it was built, it obviously was in body and paint earlier that week and finished that Thursday 4/29 (actual finish assembly 3-4 hours that day)> for everyone scheduled afterwards during the 2 week shutdown it's as if you add 21 days to that sticker date now rather than 7 like mine was. You just have to add the 14 day shutdown totaling 21 days now and that gives you the rough date of actually being built
Sponsored