Dominguez1

Badlands
First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hi everyone! I ordered a bronco sport badlands edition with BL package and 360+. I checked the Ford tracker And Monday is went into production. The window sticker was not available until Tuesday. I see most cars are built in a day or two. Any ideas on what’s the hold up? My building week went from April 26 to April 19 and back to April 26. So it is a week early. Some say that the window sticker is generated a week before. So maybe next week? Idk ??‍♀
I will feel so much better once this things ships.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport in production since Monday 63C69FB4-C052-49C3-80E4-63DC4DFA236E
Sponsored

BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands CO
Yes just got my production update an hour ago but no window sticker yet, ordered 1/29. Badlands no pkg though but had the tow pkg. Now it finally feels real

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Mine went into production on March 19th and didn't finish and get released to shipping until March 31st.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
If your build date week has not changed then it should be built next week. It should built in a day or 2 after hitting the assembly line. I was in the same situation and it did get built during the scheduled week.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Hi everyone! I ordered a bronco sport badlands edition with BL package and 360+. I checked the Ford tracker And Monday is went into production. The window sticker was not available until Tuesday. I see most cars are built in a day or two. Any ideas on what’s the hold up? My building week went from April 26 to April 19 and back to April 26. So it is a week early. Some say that the window sticker is generated a week before. So maybe next week? Idk ??‍♀
I will feel so much better once this things ships.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport in production since Monday 63C69FB4-C052-49C3-80E4-63DC4DFA236E
Any Change?

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Check Saturday... mine was updated Friday almost midnight...

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
Mine did the same thing. I got excited it was being built a week early but it was built the following week as scheduled.

OP
OP

Dominguez1

Badlands
First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Nothing yet! Still says in production but now the estimated delivery date moved up two days ??‍♀