Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It seems many products, not just vehicles are affected by supply shortages. I ordered a Badlands on 02/16 and received a build week of 04/23. That date was bumped to 05/10 and this morning I received an email from Ford stating my build date is now 05/17. Who knows when it will actually be built? Frustrating as this is, it's not Ford's fault they can't get parts. Saw where they have adjusted their forecast down $1billion due to production stoppages.

Fortunately my Ford dealer had a unit identical to mine that was turned down this week. My son buys hundreds of cab & chassis from him and had hooked me up with him. He called my son and asked if I wanted this one. Hell yeah! I want it. Parked in the garage. I think I am very lucky!
Sponsored

LeftyLynn

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape and 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
After anticipating the Bronco Sport since 2017, I got my order in on the deadline date of 04/13. In hopes that I'll have it by the end of the summer. I was trying to hold out for better discounts incentives (I already have the X Plan), but with all of these supply problems, etc. that's not looking likely. I'm just going for it! BL + BL

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I got a build date email from ford of the week of June 24 th.
No vin # was attached or referenced.
Am I missing something?
Bl/Bl , in red, tow pack, cargo management table basic nav/ coms system
In my email there is link for tracking your order. When I clicked that it auto filled the order number and VIN.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
It seems many products, not just vehicles are affected by supply shortages. I ordered a Badlands on 02/16 and received a build week of 04/23. That date was bumped to 05/10 and this morning I received an email from Ford stating my build date is now 05/17. Who knows when it will actually be built? Frustrating as this is, it's not Ford's fault they can't get parts. Saw where they have adjusted their forecast down $1billion due to production stoppages.

Fortunately my Ford dealer had a unit identical to mine that was turned down this week. My son buys hundreds of cab & chassis from him and had hooked me up with him. He called my son and asked if I wanted this one. Hell yeah! I want it. Parked in the garage. I think I am very lucky!
I ordered BL+BL on 2/22. No build date yet. I’m so freaking frustrated it isn’t funny.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I ordered BL+BL on 2/22. No build date yet. I’m so freaking frustrated it isn’t funny.
That doesn't sound right. Hope your dealer turned in the order promptly. I'd visit with someone at the dealership about this.

LJR

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
I wonder if the no moonroof option is still available as it is not listed. Maybe it’s the moonroof shortage?
That be it. Moonroof shortage.Buy HD radio upgrade separate

Captain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
This has been so frustrating. I ordered a BL+ BL with tow and 360+ on 3/10. No build date yet. Now it seems if you have no build date, you're likely not getting your vehicle. Is there any info on when they plan to switch over to building the 2022 model. I know some auto manufacturers are already starting the switch over.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
This has been so frustrating. I ordered a BL+ BL with tow and 360+ on 3/10. No build date yet. Now it seems if you have no build date, you're likely not getting your vehicle. Is there any info on when they plan to switch over to building the 2022 model. I know some auto manufacturers are already starting the switch over.
Doesn't really matter if they switch model years. No retooling necessary, but the parts shortages will remain. This is very frustrating. Feel for you guys.

Tjwjr89

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
I'm a bit confused (and concerned) after finding this post. We've been working with our dealer for 3 weeks trying to get a badlands. We wanted a badlands with badlands trim but couldn't find one. We tried placing an order for one on the 15th, the dealer called me this morning saying the badlands trim was unavailable but could order it with the 400A package and we'd get a build date notice by the end of the week. I told them to order it but now after reading this I'm concerned we aren't actually getting one. A dealer has one on order with a build date of 5/17 that another customer backed out of but they're 3 hours away. Should I just reserve that one or will my order be accepted for this one?

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just curious. Did you do everything online? Did you go to a dealership and have a dealer work out specs and enter?
Went to the dealer with my printout of the build I made on Ford’s website. He entered the order and showed it to me. I received confirmation from Ford via email the next day. Nothing since. I’ve talked to the salesman twice in the last 4 weeks. Nothing.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
That doesn't sound right. Hope your dealer turned in the order promptly. I'd visit with someone at the dealership about this.
He placed the order promptly and showed it to me. Received confirmation the next day from Ford.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
He placed the order promptly and showed it to me. Received confirmation the next day from Ford.
well if you received confirmation of the order I have to believe it's in the works somewhere. Sounds like you checked all the boxes and worked with someone. If you have the order number I would guess it's going to be built. It's undoubtedly frustrating.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
Picked our BL+BL+360+Tow yesterday. Super happy to have it. I know folks with orders in on other ford products getting cancellation notices.

The dealer I got it from in Michigan had several other badlands, and a ton of other trims, on the lot that I think are available.