Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello everyone,

I purchased the official Cargo Organizer - Rear, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover and hadn't seen any pictures other than the stock photos (which are bad), so I figured I'd share some close up photos along with some thoughts if any of you are considering purchasing it. It is $169.00 MSRP but purchased it at $35 cheaper from LevitTownFordParts.com.

Thoughts:

Rear Cargo Organizer - The rear cargo organizer is pretty decent. At first I was disappointed it wasn't large enough to run across the cargo space perpendicular. However, the size seems to be pretty good to line one of the sides of the trunk. It comes with 2 tie down straps that align pretty well align with the tie down locations in the trunk.

The Sunvisor Organizer - I was excited about this originally but it's less stellar than it initially appears. The visor stays on via 2 plastic straps. The straps are barely long enough to get around the sunvisor and the spacing of the buckles almost runs into the sunvisor's connection to ceiling.

I also followed the official install instructions the sun visor organizer came with and they read that you should install it face up, on the passenger side. I think I'm going to explore moving it around.

Owner's Manual - It's kinda ok too. It has cool molle straps like the rest of the bundle. It did seem with like all the additional little manuals, like tire info, quick start guide, etc., the flap doesn't close all the way.

Key and Key Fob Covers - The key fob covers are all leather and fit well. The bundle came with 2 of them. The one gripe I have with them is I wish there was a hole in the cover so I could put a key ring through the fob still. The string loops sewn into the leather seem like they could break given enough pull.

I don't have a stand-alone key so the key cover doesn't do me much good (for bronco related keys). I'll probably end up using it for other spare keys.

Pictures:

Rear Cargo Holder

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2833.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2834.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2867.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2868.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2869.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2866.JPG

Sunvisor Organizer

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2864.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2865.JPG

Owners Manual Case

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2903.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2905.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2906.JPG

Key Fob Covers and Key Cover

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2902.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello everyone,

I purchased the official Cargo Organizer - Rear, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover and hadn't seen any pictures other than the stock photos (which are bad), so I figured I'd share some close up photos along with some thoughts if any of you are considering purchasing it. It is $169.00 MSRP but purchased it at $35 cheaper from LevitTownFordParts.com.

Thoughts:

Rear Cargo Organizer - The rear cargo organizer is pretty decent. At first I was disappointed it wasn't large enough to run across the cargo space perpendicular. However, the size seems to be pretty good to line one of the sides of the trunk. It comes with 2 tie down straps that align pretty well align with the tie down locations in the trunk.

The Sunvisor Organizer - I was excited about this originally but it's less stellar than it initially appears. The visor stays on via 2 plastic straps. The straps are barely long enough to get around the sunvisor and the spacing of the buckles almost runs into the sunvisor's connection to ceiling.

I also followed the official install instructions the sun visor organizer came with and they read that you should install it face up, on the passenger side. I think I'm going to explore moving it around.

Owner's Manual - It's kinda ok too. It has cool molle straps like the rest of the bundle. It did seem with like all the additional little manuals, like tire info, quick start guide, etc., the flap doesn't close all the way.

Key and Key Fob Covers - The key fob covers are all leather and fit well. The bundle came with 2 of them. The one gripe I have with them is I wish there was a hole in the cover so I could put a key ring through the fob still. The string loops sewn into the leather seem like they could break given enough pull.

I don't have a stand-alone key so the key cover doesn't do me much good (for bronco related keys). I'll probably end up using it for other spare keys.

Pictures:

Rear Cargo Holder

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2833.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2834.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2867.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2868.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2869.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2866.JPG

Sunvisor Organizer

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2864.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2865.JPG

Owners Manual Case

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2903.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2905.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2906.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2902.JPG
Great pictures mate. You find all these on the accessories page on Ford's website?

OP
OP
Vreezy

Vreezy

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Great pictures mate. You find all these on the accessories page on Ford's website?
Yup, but I ordered them from levittownfordparts.com as they were a bit cheaper.

IronMikeGolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, BS OB
Did you happen to take a photo of the inside of the visor organizer?

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Hello everyone,

Thoughts:

Pictures:

Rear Cargo Holder

Sunvisor Organizer

Owners Manual Case

Thanks for posting these photos. They did a really poor job illustrating what this product is on the Ford Accessories page. Because I could actually see the functionality of this setup from your photos I just ordered the similar, but slightly cheaper option from levittownfordparts.com.

It's the same as the one above, minus the owners manual and key fob covers (I didn't really see the point of those two items) and about $35 cheaper.

2021 FORD BRONCO SPORT GENUINE FORD CARGO ORGANIZER KIT - REAR & SUNVISOR ORGANIZERS - VM1PZ-78115A00-A

OP
OP
Vreezy

Vreezy

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did you happen to take a photo of the inside of the visor organizer?
Best pic I could take at the moment. There is a zipper pocket in the back, then a regular pocket, then another zipper pocket. Not much roome but I'd say they can hold mainly papers/documents but maybe something as small as chapstick?

Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover IMG_2922.JPG

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I got a 15" x 34" ish mid weight tactical gear bag, zipper pockets on the ends and another inside. Black and Grey, matches my Base Sport model.
Will hold more with more pockets for sorting than the two compartment one in the kit. And it has a padded shoulder straps so it also serves as a bug out bag. That was a must for me.
Has traction skids on the bottom, it does not slide.
$10 like new at a thrift store....
TEN BUCKS !
After I got it I found it new online at 511 tactical.
Key fobs are bulky as is, not concerned with scratches, leather would make them fatter in my pocket. No thanks.
Visor thing is cool but I have no need and my owners manual came with a nice bag/folder. It holds my important paperwork and a few choice nic nacks just fine..
Just a different perspective.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vreezy

Vreezy

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I got a 15" x 34" ish mid weight tactical gear bag, zipper pockets on the ends and another inside. Black and Grey, matches my Base Sport model.
Will hold more with more pockets for sorting than the two compartment one in the kit. And it has a padded shoulder straps so it also serves as a bug out bag. That was a must for me.
Has traction skids on the bottom, it does not slide.
$10 like new at a thrift store....
TEN BUCKS !
After I got it I found it new online at 511 tactical.
Key fobs are bulky as is, not concerned with scratches, leather would make them fatter in my pocket. No thanks.
Visor thing is cool but I have no need and my owners manual came with a nice bag/folder. It holds my important paperwork and a few choice nic nacks just fine..
Just a different perspective.
Ya but you're missing out on all the Bronco branded stuff lol jk.

That's a lucky find with the 5.11 bag. I was looking at the RUSH24 and new that's $130. 5.11 has some great options with bags so you can't go wrong. I have a cheap day pack and another backpack clipped to the tie downs on the other side, opposite of the cargo bronco organizer. I do like the open top of the organizer compared to the bags because I can quickly through a bag of groceries or something in it through the back window and don't have to lean in to unzip zippers.

OP
OP
Vreezy

Vreezy

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Levitt has good prices, but shipping charges kill.
It seems to depend on what you are shipping. This package and the floor mats were reasonable. Shipping for the aeroskin hood protector was nuts though. I called my local dealer for that and they were able to go pick it up at one of their local warehouses. After picking that up from the dealer, it was obvious why shipping for that was so expensive because the box was nearly as tall as I am.

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
good pics and explanation.

Thanks

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
Like a lot of folks I spent most of my 42,000 points on the hood wind deflector and the rear bumper protector and very happy with both. But that still left some points burning a hole in my pocket with nothing in mind until I spotted this on the shelf which I hadn’t seen anywhere before. It followed me home!
Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover 132A7BB5-6361-432A-9BBD-8F8743A71671
Ford Bronco Sport Closer Look At The Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer, Sunvisor Organizer, Owners Manual, Key Fob Cover, Key Cover 835D1D7B-C192-41F2-A775-F0FC708EA1D3

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I had 42,000 points when I bought my Ranger that disappeared and balance is still 0 after buying he BS. Do they give the 42,000 when you buy a vehicle still?

kskr

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, Bronco Sport
It seems to depend on what you are shipping. This package and the floor mats were reasonable. Shipping for the aeroskin hood protector was nuts though. I called my local dealer for that and they were able to go pick it up at one of their local warehouses. After picking that up from the dealer, it was obvious why shipping for that was so expensive because the box was nearly as tall as I am.
How do you like the hood protector. Does it make any noise while driving or does the hood vibrate

kskr

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, Bronco Sport
I had 42,000 points when I bought my Ranger that disappeared and balance is still 0 after buying he BS. Do they give the 42,000 when you buy a vehicle still?
Yes.
Sponsored