So any tracking info?

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Toyota Corolla
Anyone ever notice the estimated delivery date change? Mine was originally 1/21, but changed to 1/19. Was really hoping the estimate was over estimating and it would come before then...

I also saw the date on the window sticker change to 12/31and at that point Ford marketing told me the car was a state over. It changed again 1/06 so I assumed it was moving to a truck. Haven’t heard anything since.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Anyone ever notice the estimated delivery date change? Mine was originally 1/21, but changed to 1/19. Was really hoping the estimate was over estimating and it would come before then...

I also saw the date on the window sticker change to 12/31and at that point Ford marketing told me the car was a state over. It changed again 1/06 so I assumed it was moving to a truck. Haven’t heard anything since.
My date changed 1/21 and came in yesterday

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150

Mine has been sitting 50 miles away for two weeks. Delivery date just moved from 4 days to 8 days.

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
What’s the significance of the date change on the sticker? Does it also change while in the production process?

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Mine has been sitting 50 miles away for two weeks. Delivery date just moved from 4 days to 8 days.
Mine did that date change too and the same day it was delivered.

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You seem to have more info than I do. My dealer has informed me that I have a build date of 01/18/21 but I haven’t seen anything on the tracking app here or at the Ford webpage, I don’t even show a window sticker yet.
I saw the screen at my dealer and it said 01/18 for a build date but I don’t know what system he was logged into to tell me that. I called Ford Marketing and they had the same info that I do.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
You seem to have more info than I do. My dealer has informed me that I have a build date of 01/18/21 but I haven’t seen anything on the tracking app here or at the Ford webpage, I don’t even show a window sticker yet.
I saw the screen at my dealer and it said 01/18 for a build date but I don’t know what system he was logged into to tell me that. I called Ford Marketing and they had the same info that I do.
Once it goes into production you will see more. Most have been going into production before the actual date. I'm surprised yours hasn't already so it probably will in the next few days. My shipped 12/15 and got to my dealer yesterday at 5pm. We all talked at the dealer about how this has not went the smoothest.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I just got another email that my production date has moved yet again. The original production date was 1/18, then it was moved to 1/25, now I just got another email saying it has moved to 2/1. Anyone else getting their dates moved this much? I’m starting to get frustrated!

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I just got another email that my production date has moved yet again. The original production date was 1/18, then it was moved to 1/25, now I just got another email saying it has moved to 2/1. Anyone else getting their dates moved this much? I’m starting to get frustrated!
There is an article on Google today that says some orders could be delayed if certain items were in your order. I haven't read it but that could be the issue.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Join the club. Sigh... Mine was supposedly built 12/14 and shipped. Was to be here this week. Date changed to first week in February. If it was built, it shouldn't be a parts issue. So is there a quality issue out there? My dealer just says it's odd and he will check on it.

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Join the club. Sigh... Mine was supposedly built 12/14 and shipped. Was to be here this week. Date changed to first week in February. If it was built, it shouldn't be a parts issue. So is there a quality issue out there? My dealer just says it's odd and he will check on it.
Same here, shipped 12/15, was supposed to be here by tomorrow. Got an email a couple days ago with a new delivery date range of 1/23-1/29. Pretty disappointed...

Same strange language "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time ..." Dealer had just updated me last week saying it looks like the vehicle was off the rail and onto a truck.

My window sticker updated again yesterday, so hopefully its still on the move and will get here sooner like a few others have experienced.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
For those that had their delivery dates change and yours did ship,especially those that shipped last month. It may still show up well before the new date. My delivery date changed too and then it was delivered the same evening. Mine shipped 12/15 and was delivered on 1/12. I picked it up yesterday. Mine sat in a lot an hour from me for 3 weeks before it was loaded on a truck and delivered.

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
For those that had their delivery dates change and yours did ship,especially those that shipped last month. It may still show up well before the new date. My delivery date changed too and then it was delivered the same evening. Mine shipped 12/15 and was delivered on 1/12. I picked it up yesterday. Mine sat in a lot an hour from me for 3 weeks before it was loaded on a truck and delivered.
Was actually specifically thinking of you when I posted that ? Giving me some hope!
Sponsored