whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Zooming in I believe this is an Outerbanks not a Badlands but great shots regardless!

SandBam

Badlands
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
OuterBanks and damn it’s looks sweet! Might just change the color. But still undecided on the interior

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I have a Cactus Gray FE on order, I'm excited but still waiting to hear back on a few FE features that may not be included on lower trims. This outer banks interior is nice! More pictures on Navy Pier please :) Leaning towards switching to Badlands for 360 Assist + and the ebony/brown!

Also, it appears after market cross bars may be the way to go for wider mounting options (although it sounds like might not be an issue if limited to 100 lbs with moonroof). Any pictures of Ford's crossbars with attachments/accessories on top? The rooftop tent in the media pictures is too heavy for this vehicle most likely....especially one with a moonroof. Keep the photos coming! :)

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I have a Cactus Gray FE on order, I'm excited but still waiting to hear back on a few FE features that may not be included on lower trims. This outer banks interior is nice! More pictures on Navy Pier please :) Leaning towards switching to Badlands for 360 Assist + and the ebony/brown!

Also, it appears after market cross bars may be the way to go for wider mounting options (although it sounds like might not be an issue if limited to 100 lbs with moonroof). Any pictures of Ford's crossbars with attachments/accessories on top? The rooftop tent in the media pictures is too heavy for this vehicle most likely....especially one with a moonroof. Keep the photos coming! :)
My dealer told me that the crossbars are currently “controlled” / late delivery. So I’m inclined to agree with you

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Why does every pic I see of cactus gray on the sport actually look gray and every pic I see of it on the bronco, it looks like it has a green tint to it? I like the gray, not the green.

Jayne

Badlands
First Name
Jayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Why does every pic I see of cactus gray on the sport actually look gray and every pic I see of it on the bronco, it looks like it has a green tint to it? I like the gray, not the green.
I agree. In some pictures the cactus grey almost looks mint green. This pushed me to the Area 51.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I agree. In some pictures the cactus grey almost looks mint green. This pushed me to the Area 51.
The shots above show a warm grey where the earlier photOS show a cool grey. Personally I think the warm grey will work better with the brown leather.
Sponsored